Angus T. Jones Will Stay on 'Two and a Half Men' Despite Public Rant
Angus T. Jones isn't leaving "Two and a Half Men" although he recently made a jaw-dropping complaint about the show. Multiple sources say the young actor will complete the current season of the long-running sitcom after the holiday break.
"Angus expects to report to work after the holiday break in January," one source close to the Jake Harper depicter says. "He intends to honor his contract through the end of the season." The show is taping a new episode next week, but Jones isn't scheduled to show up on the set since his character is not featured in the said outing.
Meanwhile, another source tells TMZ that Jones actually wanted to leave "Men" after last season. However, his reps and family convinced him to return for the tenth season, allegedly saying that it would be "stupid" to quit a show that could earn him as much as $15 million.
While Jones hasn't made a decision about his future on "Men", his former co-star Charlie Sheen has offered him a role in his new show "Anger Management". "My former nephew is welcome at the Goodson Anger Management home anytime," so the 47-year-old actor says, referencing to his character Charlie Goodson on the FX series.
Earlier this week, Jones shocked people when bashing "Men" in a video testimony for a Christian group. "If you watch 'Two and a Half Men', please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men'. I'm on 'Two and a Half Men' and I don't want to be on it," he said. "Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth."
The 19-year-old later apologized for his derogatory statements about the show. "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that," so he claimed.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory