Kate Middleton Debuts Face-Framing Hairdo at Museum Exhibition
Kate Middleton never fails in fashion. Again, she attracted people's attention when she debuted her face-fraiming hairstyle at The Natural History Museum in London on Tuesday, November 27. The hairstyle is believed to have been arranged by her favorite hairdresser, Richard Ward.
For the outfit, she recycled her silky bright green Mulberry gown, which she wore during a media reception at Buckingham Palace for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations in November 2011. The pleated dress features "Peace & Love Jacquard" pattern, gold buttons, and Peter Pan collar. She paired it with a matching skinny belt and black high heels. For the record, Princess Diana once also donned a similar dress.
Catherine came to the museum to see 22 most extraordinary objects from 147-million-year-old limestone fossil as parts of new Treasures exhibition. Among the other greatest treasures displayed are the first editions of Charles Darwin's "On the Origin of Species" and the world's most expensive book, John James Audubon's "Birds of America". The exhibition will open to public on Friday, November 30.
At the opening of the exhibition, she told the audience, "The Natural History Museum has a very special place in the heart of this nation. William and I are just two of millions of people who have passed through these doors, and marveled at the spectacular wonders of the natural world, housed in this beautiful gallery."
The 30-year-old princess of the British Royal Family went on, "I care passionately about what this museum stands for. Being here tonight, seeing some of nature's finest treasures, reminds me just how precious and awe inspiring the natural world is." She added, "That is why the opening of Treasures is so incredibly exciting. If it were ever needed, there is now even more reason to visit this wonderful museum."
Director of the Natural History Museum Dr. Michael Dixon expressed his happiness to welcome one of The100 Most Influential People in the World according to Time Magazine. He gushed, "We are thrilled Her Royal Highness joined us to celebrate the opening of Treasures. We hope that she is the first of many visitors to discover everything the Museum represents in this special gallery."
More Kate Middleton News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer