New 'Glee' 4.07 Preview Introduces the Superheroes
"Glee" is taking on a superhero theme in its upcoming episode and is promoting it in a new preview. Presented in a dramatic style, the video is narrated by Chord Overstreet's Sam who explains what threat that brings the McKinley High students to band together and fight their enemy.
"I'm Dr. Wide," so bald-headed Artie introduces his alter ego. Tina is Asian Persuasion, Sam is the Blonde Chameleon, Sugar Motta is Sweet and Spicy, Joe is Tarantula Head, and Blaine is Night Bird. "The Universe shall be mine. And mine shall be the universe," Sam additionally declares in the video.
In the new episode titled "Dynamic Duets" that will air Thursday, November 22 at 9/8c on FOX, the Warblers' new captain Hunter (Nolan Gerard Funk) is hell bent on stopping New Directions from winning the national championships. Meanwhile, a love triangle heats up among Marley, Jake and Ryder, and Blaine has a run-in with the Warblers.
As for the meaning of the episode's title, co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed, "Seeing the popularity of this club, Fin decides to come up with a lesson called 'Dynamic Duets'." He detailed further, "He puts people together who are unlikely duet partners and who are not getting along, so like Marley and Kitty are together and Jake and Rider are together."
The said outing will feature "a lot of great superhero-themed numbers," such as R.E.M.'s "I am Superman", Bonnie Tyler's "I Need a Hero" and David Bowie's "Hero".
"Glee" 4.07 preview #1:
"Glee" 4.07 preview #2:
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation