Justin Bieber Cruising on His Ducati Motorcycle After Pulled Over by Cops
Justin Bieber wastes no time to return to the road. After getting pulled over by cops a day before, the teen singer ditched his Ferrari for manly black Ducati with red rims. He matched his look by donning an all-black ensemble with a pair of red sneakers.
The Canadian popstar, who just broke up with Selena Gomez, was spotted riding the motorcycle while on his way to rehearsals of upcoming American Music Awards in Los Angeles. He didn't give cops a reason to pull him over by putting on a helmet.
Bieber was recently also spotted in New York attending an event for Textile Elizabeth & James, a denim label owned by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. The "One Less Lonely Girl" hitmaker was all smiles as he posed with Ashley and her entourage.
While Bieber enjoys his single life on the road and fashionable function with his friends, his ex Selena is focusing her energy on work after their breakup. She is expected to head back to studio for her upcoming studio album and is preparing to promote her new movie "Spring Breakers".
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week