Justin Bieber Cruising on His Ducati Motorcycle After Pulled Over by Cops
Justin Bieber wastes no time to return to the road. After getting pulled over by cops a day before, the teen singer ditched his Ferrari for manly black Ducati with red rims. He matched his look by donning an all-black ensemble with a pair of red sneakers.
The Canadian popstar, who just broke up with Selena Gomez, was spotted riding the motorcycle while on his way to rehearsals of upcoming American Music Awards in Los Angeles. He didn't give cops a reason to pull him over by putting on a helmet.
Bieber was recently also spotted in New York attending an event for Textile Elizabeth & James, a denim label owned by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. The "One Less Lonely Girl" hitmaker was all smiles as he posed with Ashley and her entourage.
While Bieber enjoys his single life on the road and fashionable function with his friends, his ex Selena is focusing her energy on work after their breakup. She is expected to head back to studio for her upcoming studio album and is preparing to promote her new movie "Spring Breakers".
More Justin Bieber News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It