Justin Bieber Cruising on His Ducati Motorcycle After Pulled Over by Cops
Justin Bieber wastes no time to return to the road. After getting pulled over by cops a day before, the teen singer ditched his Ferrari for manly black Ducati with red rims. He matched his look by donning an all-black ensemble with a pair of red sneakers.
The Canadian popstar, who just broke up with Selena Gomez, was spotted riding the motorcycle while on his way to rehearsals of upcoming American Music Awards in Los Angeles. He didn't give cops a reason to pull him over by putting on a helmet.
Bieber was recently also spotted in New York attending an event for Textile Elizabeth & James, a denim label owned by Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen. The "One Less Lonely Girl" hitmaker was all smiles as he posed with Ashley and her entourage.
While Bieber enjoys his single life on the road and fashionable function with his friends, his ex Selena is focusing her energy on work after their breakup. She is expected to head back to studio for her upcoming studio album and is preparing to promote her new movie "Spring Breakers".
More Justin Bieber News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!