Justin Bieber Pulled Over by Cops in His Ferrari Amid Breakup Rumor
Teen pop superstar Justin Bieber is used to being chased by a lot of screaming and eager fans, but on Tuesday night, November 13, it was a different group going after the Canadian singer on the streets of West Hollywood. According to reports from TMZ, several police patrol cars pulled over Bieber's white luxurious Ferrari around 6:30 P.M. as he was cruising along the Hollywood area.
The over-the-top lavish sports car was spotted along the highway, apparently getting the attention of an L.A. County Sheriff's deputy who then called back up and hit the strobes and sirens. According to law enforcement sources, the "Baby" hitmaker was issued a traffic ticket, but it was still not clear as to what particular traffic law Bieber broke.
Photos from TMZ of the young pop star's brush with the law enforcers spread online and revealed an obedient and cooperative-looking Bieber as he got off his white Ferrari. Witnesses have also reported that the Biebs was quiet and cooperative all throughout the nerve-wracking scenario. Cops apparently just checked his documentation and driving condition, and searched through the awesome Ferrari ride.
Bieber certainly has a unique way of starting his week and to think that the young star just came off a surreal weekend: First, hanging out with sexy supermodels at the recent Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and then suffering a totally unexpected breakup with his girlfriend of two years, Selena Gomez. Fans might be interested to know that Bieber was not alone in the cool ride. A male friend reportedly was on the passenger seat enjoying the joyride with the Biebs.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris