'Sad' Selena Gomez Copes With Justin Bieber Breakup by Turning to Work
Selena Gomez might have always smiled when showing up for public appearances, but it doesn't mean that she's happy with how her relationship with Justin Bieber turned out. "She's sad," a source tells E!'s Marc Malkin. "It's hard for her."
Instead of dwelling with her heartache, the 20-year-old actress is focusing her energy on work. The "Spring Breakers" star has been busy with the launch of her clothing line Dream Out Loud and recently attended 2012 Glamour "Women of the Year" event where she got Independent Spirit award.
She will next go to her native state of Texas with Ryan Seacrest to open a broadcast studio for patients at Children's Medical Center in Dallas. She will also head back to studio for her upcoming studio album and is preparing to promote her new movie with the likes of Vanessa Hudgens.
Selena reportedly is the one who breaks things up with Justin due to their hectic schedules that make it impossible for them to find quality time together. Despite the split rumor, the couple was spotted enjoying a dinner at Morandi's in the West Village on November 11.
A Justin source says the Canadian heartthrob has high hope that they will be back on together again, noting that they have broken up several times before and always rekindled their romance. A Selena source also doesn't rule out a full-on reconciliation, but insists they are over for now.
"Of course, no one knows," the source said. The source added, "They're young and in love, so you never know... It's really good that she's with family and friends." Selena has been has been on the receiving end of support from her friends and co-stars including "Wizards of Waverly Place" co-stars Jennifer Stone and David DeLuise.
More Selena Gomez News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap