Video: Robert Pattinson Gets Wet in Water War With Jimmy Fallon
Robert Pattinson got wet during his recent visit to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The Edward Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series had a friendly water war with host Jimmy Fallon, splashing water to each other's face in a segment of the show's Thursday, November 8 episode.
The water fight was part of a classic card game they played, where the one with a bigger card allowed to throw a glass of water to his opponent. The one who used five glasses of water first was then declared the winner and could use a water gun to splash his rival.
At one point during the game, Pattinson acted like a gentleman by throwing water on himself instead of Fallon. "He's too nice! He's too nice!" the comedian shouted. In the end, the British hunk won the game and enjoyed using the gun water on Fallon.
Pattinson appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to promote "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which will grace theaters across the U.S. on November 16. In the film, he reprises his role as Edward, who is now married to Kristen Stewart's Bella Swan. The arrival of their daughter Renesmee sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge