Video: Robert Pattinson Gets Wet in Water War With Jimmy Fallon
Robert Pattinson got wet during his recent visit to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The Edward Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series had a friendly water war with host Jimmy Fallon, splashing water to each other's face in a segment of the show's Thursday, November 8 episode.
The water fight was part of a classic card game they played, where the one with a bigger card allowed to throw a glass of water to his opponent. The one who used five glasses of water first was then declared the winner and could use a water gun to splash his rival.
At one point during the game, Pattinson acted like a gentleman by throwing water on himself instead of Fallon. "He's too nice! He's too nice!" the comedian shouted. In the end, the British hunk won the game and enjoyed using the gun water on Fallon.
Pattinson appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to promote "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which will grace theaters across the U.S. on November 16. In the film, he reprises his role as Edward, who is now married to Kristen Stewart's Bella Swan. The arrival of their daughter Renesmee sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger