'Glee' 4.05 Clips: Artie Calls in Mercedes and Mike to Boost Finn's Confidence
Artie is apparently the one who should be credited for the reunion with Mercedes and Mike in an upcoming episode of "Glee". A new clip shows Mercedes and Mike's dramatic entrance in McKinley High after Artie calls them for some favors regarding the school production of "Grease".
Artie has previously asked Finn to serve as a co-director with him in the musical project, but Finn almost bows out, believing he's not qualified for the role. It appears that Mercedes and Mike's arrival will boost Finn's spirit back. Mercedes will serve as the vocal coach, while Mike will be responsible for the choreography.
Another sneak peek, meanwhile, highlights Sue who is picking on Unique in the restroom. Marley, who is also there, tries to defend Unique and calls the cheerleader coach mean, but Sue refuses to stop and even says that she's trying to think a mean nickname for Unique.
"Glee" will return with the new episode titled "The Role You Were Born to Play" on Thursday, November 8 at 9/8c on FOX. As the school production of "Grease" is underway, and Marley, Jake, Kitty and football player Ryder (Blake Jenner) compete to play Danny and Sandy. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester struggles with a difficult decision.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters