'Grimm' 2.07 Preview: Juliette Remembers, Adalind Returns
Nick and Juliette's romance will see the light of hope when "Grimm" returns next week. A preview for the upcoming episode hints that Juliette finally regains her memory about Nick as she tells him with a smile, "I remember you."
Juliette seemingly also remembers Renard who kissed her when she's still unconscious at the hospital, making the situation a little bit awkward when they meet again. At the same time, Adalind returns and reignites her feud with Nick.
"The Bottle Imp" will air Friday, October 12 at 9/8c on NBC. According to the official synopsis, after investigating a grisly murder, clues lead Nick and Hank to a seemingly unstable father (guest star Josh Stewart) who is on the run with his daughter. As they learn more about the case they realize that the girl's father may be the least of their worries.
At the spice shop, Monroe finds out filling in for Rosalee isn't as simple as he'd hoped it would be. Meanwhile, Captain Renard finds himself paying unwarranted attention to more than one woman from his past.
Sasha Roiz recently said Renard's kiss which awakened Juliette would "complicate things in our dynamic." The actor added, "The effects of the potion are longstanding, so it's going to play with my heart and mind for a little while."
Bitsie Tulloch chimed in, "You haven't seen the last of it. Because of what happened with Renard having to go through that soul purification ritual to rescue Juliette, they are inextricably connected -- whether or not they want to be or whether or not they know it."
More Grimm News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones