Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson End Four-Year Engagement
It looks like Carmen Electra has something going on with Simon Cowell after all. The actress has reportedly split from rocker fiance Rob Patterson who popped the question to her four years ago in April 2008.
Words are, Electra and Patterson split last month after they could not sort out some issues in the relationship. They are still in touch with each other but have no intention to get back together. "They have been trying to work things out for a while, but it just wasn't possible," a source told Radar Online.
Although there is yet confirmation from either their camp, Patterson changed his Facebook status from "engaged" to "single" on Monday, October 1. He also reportedly has moved out from the house they shared and stayed with friends.
While Patterson has been spotted hanging out with friends at Hollywood's famed Chateau Marmont recently, Electra was photographed getting intimate with Cowell after a dinner date last week.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway