Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson End Four-Year Engagement
It looks like Carmen Electra has something going on with Simon Cowell after all. The actress has reportedly split from rocker fiance Rob Patterson who popped the question to her four years ago in April 2008.
Words are, Electra and Patterson split last month after they could not sort out some issues in the relationship. They are still in touch with each other but have no intention to get back together. "They have been trying to work things out for a while, but it just wasn't possible," a source told Radar Online.
Although there is yet confirmation from either their camp, Patterson changed his Facebook status from "engaged" to "single" on Monday, October 1. He also reportedly has moved out from the house they shared and stayed with friends.
While Patterson has been spotted hanging out with friends at Hollywood's famed Chateau Marmont recently, Electra was photographed getting intimate with Cowell after a dinner date last week.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger