Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson End Four-Year Engagement
It looks like Carmen Electra has something going on with Simon Cowell after all. The actress has reportedly split from rocker fiance Rob Patterson who popped the question to her four years ago in April 2008.
Words are, Electra and Patterson split last month after they could not sort out some issues in the relationship. They are still in touch with each other but have no intention to get back together. "They have been trying to work things out for a while, but it just wasn't possible," a source told Radar Online.
Although there is yet confirmation from either their camp, Patterson changed his Facebook status from "engaged" to "single" on Monday, October 1. He also reportedly has moved out from the house they shared and stayed with friends.
While Patterson has been spotted hanging out with friends at Hollywood's famed Chateau Marmont recently, Electra was photographed getting intimate with Cowell after a dinner date last week.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'