Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson End Four-Year Engagement
It looks like Carmen Electra has something going on with Simon Cowell after all. The actress has reportedly split from rocker fiance Rob Patterson who popped the question to her four years ago in April 2008.
Words are, Electra and Patterson split last month after they could not sort out some issues in the relationship. They are still in touch with each other but have no intention to get back together. "They have been trying to work things out for a while, but it just wasn't possible," a source told Radar Online.
Although there is yet confirmation from either their camp, Patterson changed his Facebook status from "engaged" to "single" on Monday, October 1. He also reportedly has moved out from the house they shared and stayed with friends.
While Patterson has been spotted hanging out with friends at Hollywood's famed Chateau Marmont recently, Electra was photographed getting intimate with Cowell after a dinner date last week.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'