Carmen Electra and Rob Patterson End Four-Year Engagement
It looks like Carmen Electra has something going on with Simon Cowell after all. The actress has reportedly split from rocker fiance Rob Patterson who popped the question to her four years ago in April 2008.
Words are, Electra and Patterson split last month after they could not sort out some issues in the relationship. They are still in touch with each other but have no intention to get back together. "They have been trying to work things out for a while, but it just wasn't possible," a source told Radar Online.
Although there is yet confirmation from either their camp, Patterson changed his Facebook status from "engaged" to "single" on Monday, October 1. He also reportedly has moved out from the house they shared and stayed with friends.
While Patterson has been spotted hanging out with friends at Hollywood's famed Chateau Marmont recently, Electra was photographed getting intimate with Cowell after a dinner date last week.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie