Videos: Justin Bieber's and Pitbull's Rocking Performances on 'DWTS'
Justin Bieber hit the dance floor of "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night, September 25. Clad in an all-black leather number, the Canadian singing sensation drew hysterical screams from fans as he appeared from behind golden boards brought by his backup dancers on the stage.
Busting some energetic dance moves, Bieber ruled the entire ballroom as he sang his latest single "As Long As You Love Me". At one point, his dancers took off his vest to let him bare his muscles when performing some more elaborated dance routines.
Bieber was not the only one who made merry the result episode of the ABC dance competition show. Pitbull was also on hand to present a rocking performance on the ballroom. Surrounded by party-ready female dancers, the Latin rapper delivered "Don't Stop the Party".
The Biebs and Pitbull became the first musical acts for the season 15 of "DWTS". The first contestant who was sent home in the season was Pamela Anderson and her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus. She got booted from the competition after landing on the bottom three alongside Drew Lachey and Bristol Palin.
Justin Bieber performs "As Long As You Love Me":
Pitbull performs "Don't Stop the Party":
More Justin Bieber News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'