Videos: Justin Bieber's and Pitbull's Rocking Performances on 'DWTS'
Justin Bieber hit the dance floor of "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday night, September 25. Clad in an all-black leather number, the Canadian singing sensation drew hysterical screams from fans as he appeared from behind golden boards brought by his backup dancers on the stage.
Busting some energetic dance moves, Bieber ruled the entire ballroom as he sang his latest single "As Long As You Love Me". At one point, his dancers took off his vest to let him bare his muscles when performing some more elaborated dance routines.
Bieber was not the only one who made merry the result episode of the ABC dance competition show. Pitbull was also on hand to present a rocking performance on the ballroom. Surrounded by party-ready female dancers, the Latin rapper delivered "Don't Stop the Party".
The Biebs and Pitbull became the first musical acts for the season 15 of "DWTS". The first contestant who was sent home in the season was Pamela Anderson and her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus. She got booted from the competition after landing on the bottom three alongside Drew Lachey and Bristol Palin.
Justin Bieber performs "As Long As You Love Me":
Pitbull performs "Don't Stop the Party":
More Justin Bieber News
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer
- Bella Thorne Calls Tyler Posey an 'Angel' After His Alleged Nude Videos Leak