'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' Sends Pamela Anderson Home
Pamela Anderson became the first contestant to leave "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former "Baywatch" actress, along with her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus, got booted from the competition on the first result show airing Tuesday, September 25.
Pamela was not entirely surprised by the elimination. "I was ready for it, for sure," she said. "We got the lowest score. But we'll keep dancing. We'll dance together again. It doesn't end here." She said she's going to Broadway, "I'm really excited about that opportunity, and this dance is a little tease."
She landed on the bottom three with Bristol Palin (partnering Mark Ballas) and Drew Lachey (partnering Anna Trebunskaya). After learning her fate, she hugged Tristan and kissed Drew, who was left on the bottom two with her after Bristol was announced safe.
Pitbull rocked the house with his dance track "Don't Stop The Party", and Justin Bieber made the crowd swoon with his latest single "As Long As You Love Me".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby