'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' Sends Pamela Anderson Home
Pamela Anderson became the first contestant to leave "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former "Baywatch" actress, along with her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus, got booted from the competition on the first result show airing Tuesday, September 25.
Pamela was not entirely surprised by the elimination. "I was ready for it, for sure," she said. "We got the lowest score. But we'll keep dancing. We'll dance together again. It doesn't end here." She said she's going to Broadway, "I'm really excited about that opportunity, and this dance is a little tease."
She landed on the bottom three with Bristol Palin (partnering Mark Ballas) and Drew Lachey (partnering Anna Trebunskaya). After learning her fate, she hugged Tristan and kissed Drew, who was left on the bottom two with her after Bristol was announced safe.
Pitbull rocked the house with his dance track "Don't Stop The Party", and Justin Bieber made the crowd swoon with his latest single "As Long As You Love Me".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris