'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' Sends Pamela Anderson Home
Pamela Anderson became the first contestant to leave "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former "Baywatch" actress, along with her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus, got booted from the competition on the first result show airing Tuesday, September 25.
Pamela was not entirely surprised by the elimination. "I was ready for it, for sure," she said. "We got the lowest score. But we'll keep dancing. We'll dance together again. It doesn't end here." She said she's going to Broadway, "I'm really excited about that opportunity, and this dance is a little tease."
She landed on the bottom three with Bristol Palin (partnering Mark Ballas) and Drew Lachey (partnering Anna Trebunskaya). After learning her fate, she hugged Tristan and kissed Drew, who was left on the bottom two with her after Bristol was announced safe.
Pitbull rocked the house with his dance track "Don't Stop The Party", and Justin Bieber made the crowd swoon with his latest single "As Long As You Love Me".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers