'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' Sends Pamela Anderson Home
Pamela Anderson became the first contestant to leave "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The former "Baywatch" actress, along with her pro dancer partner Tristan MacManus, got booted from the competition on the first result show airing Tuesday, September 25.
Pamela was not entirely surprised by the elimination. "I was ready for it, for sure," she said. "We got the lowest score. But we'll keep dancing. We'll dance together again. It doesn't end here." She said she's going to Broadway, "I'm really excited about that opportunity, and this dance is a little tease."
She landed on the bottom three with Bristol Palin (partnering Mark Ballas) and Drew Lachey (partnering Anna Trebunskaya). After learning her fate, she hugged Tristan and kissed Drew, who was left on the bottom two with her after Bristol was announced safe.
Pitbull rocked the house with his dance track "Don't Stop The Party", and Justin Bieber made the crowd swoon with his latest single "As Long As You Love Me".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory