Sofia Vergara Shows Off Thong-Clad Derriere After Wardrobe Malfunction at Emmys
Sofia Vergara had an emergency situation before she and the cast of "Modern Family" took the stage to collect Outstanding Comedy at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. The Latina beauty had to fix her Zuhair Murad gown because it burst open in the back revealing her backside.
Along with a picture of her thong-clad derriere, Sofia tweeted, "Yes!!!! This happend (sic) 20 min before we won!!!! Jajajajja. I luv my life!!!!" She then uploaded a photo of her wardrobe team fixing the dress, "20 min Modern Family won!! Dress malfuncion !!! Thank you emergency team!!!"
Sofia donned a turquoise long dress with halter neckline and open back that hugged her curvaceous body like a glove. She came to the show with some family members. "I bought tickets for them, do you think I'm going to smuggle them?" she jokingly said on the red carpet when asked about her entourage.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie