Sofia Vergara Shows Off Thong-Clad Derriere After Wardrobe Malfunction at Emmys
Sofia Vergara had an emergency situation before she and the cast of "Modern Family" took the stage to collect Outstanding Comedy at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. The Latina beauty had to fix her Zuhair Murad gown because it burst open in the back revealing her backside.
Along with a picture of her thong-clad derriere, Sofia tweeted, "Yes!!!! This happend (sic) 20 min before we won!!!! Jajajajja. I luv my life!!!!" She then uploaded a photo of her wardrobe team fixing the dress, "20 min Modern Family won!! Dress malfuncion !!! Thank you emergency team!!!"
Sofia donned a turquoise long dress with halter neckline and open back that hugged her curvaceous body like a glove. She came to the show with some family members. "I bought tickets for them, do you think I'm going to smuggle them?" she jokingly said on the red carpet when asked about her entourage.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song