Sofia Vergara Shows Off Thong-Clad Derriere After Wardrobe Malfunction at Emmys
Sofia Vergara had an emergency situation before she and the cast of "Modern Family" took the stage to collect Outstanding Comedy at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. The Latina beauty had to fix her Zuhair Murad gown because it burst open in the back revealing her backside.
Along with a picture of her thong-clad derriere, Sofia tweeted, "Yes!!!! This happend (sic) 20 min before we won!!!! Jajajajja. I luv my life!!!!" She then uploaded a photo of her wardrobe team fixing the dress, "20 min Modern Family won!! Dress malfuncion !!! Thank you emergency team!!!"
Sofia donned a turquoise long dress with halter neckline and open back that hugged her curvaceous body like a glove. She came to the show with some family members. "I bought tickets for them, do you think I'm going to smuggle them?" she jokingly said on the red carpet when asked about her entourage.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'