Sofia Vergara Shows Off Thong-Clad Derriere After Wardrobe Malfunction at Emmys
Sofia Vergara had an emergency situation before she and the cast of "Modern Family" took the stage to collect Outstanding Comedy at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. The Latina beauty had to fix her Zuhair Murad gown because it burst open in the back revealing her backside.
Along with a picture of her thong-clad derriere, Sofia tweeted, "Yes!!!! This happend (sic) 20 min before we won!!!! Jajajajja. I luv my life!!!!" She then uploaded a photo of her wardrobe team fixing the dress, "20 min Modern Family won!! Dress malfuncion !!! Thank you emergency team!!!"
Sofia donned a turquoise long dress with halter neckline and open back that hugged her curvaceous body like a glove. She came to the show with some family members. "I bought tickets for them, do you think I'm going to smuggle them?" she jokingly said on the red carpet when asked about her entourage.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2