Sofia Vergara Shows Off Thong-Clad Derriere After Wardrobe Malfunction at Emmys
Sofia Vergara had an emergency situation before she and the cast of "Modern Family" took the stage to collect Outstanding Comedy at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. The Latina beauty had to fix her Zuhair Murad gown because it burst open in the back revealing her backside.
Along with a picture of her thong-clad derriere, Sofia tweeted, "Yes!!!! This happend (sic) 20 min before we won!!!! Jajajajja. I luv my life!!!!" She then uploaded a photo of her wardrobe team fixing the dress, "20 min Modern Family won!! Dress malfuncion !!! Thank you emergency team!!!"
Sofia donned a turquoise long dress with halter neckline and open back that hugged her curvaceous body like a glove. She came to the show with some family members. "I bought tickets for them, do you think I'm going to smuggle them?" she jokingly said on the red carpet when asked about her entourage.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!