'Biggest Loser' Admits Teenagers and Welcomes Jillian Michaels Back
"The Biggest Loser" welcomes back Jillian Michaels as trainer in the 14th season. The weight-loss show will return in January with teen participants as young as 13 and 17, supporting the national effort to battle childhood obesity.
"It's brave, it's bold and I'm sure it's going to be controversial, and we'll do the best we can to handle it in the most positive and effective way possible," Michaels said about the season. The focus will be on the kids' health instead of dress size. "It's about getting them on the softball team, not into a size four," the fitness expert added.
The teenagers will not be subject to elimination like the adults, therefore there will be no weigh in for them. The adults remain competing for $250,000. The 18 contestants will be divided into three teams with each of them having at least one youngster. Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince will join Michaels as trainers.
NBC has not announced the specific premiere date.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift