'Grimm' 2.05 Preview: Juliette Contemplates About Moving Out
Juliette may leave the house she's shared with Nick in the next episode of "Grimm". A preview for the said outing sees her asking Nick whether he would be happy if she moved out. While the couple continues to figure out the rules of their relationship, a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick.
When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick quickly learns that it's a Wesen church. He enlists Monroe to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd's flock, but the Blutbad has his own issue to deal with since his former flame, Angelina, shows up unexpectedly. "I'm here to kill you," the female Blutbad says.
Titled "The Good Shepherd", the new episode of the fantasy procedural series will air Friday, September 28 at 9 P.M., returning to its old slot after the first four episodes of season 2 aired every Monday. Jaime Ray Newman, who guest starred as Angelina in season 1, reprises her role in this outing.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship