'Grimm' 2.05 Preview: Juliette Contemplates About Moving Out
Juliette may leave the house she's shared with Nick in the next episode of "Grimm". A preview for the said outing sees her asking Nick whether he would be happy if she moved out. While the couple continues to figure out the rules of their relationship, a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick.
When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick quickly learns that it's a Wesen church. He enlists Monroe to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd's flock, but the Blutbad has his own issue to deal with since his former flame, Angelina, shows up unexpectedly. "I'm here to kill you," the female Blutbad says.
Titled "The Good Shepherd", the new episode of the fantasy procedural series will air Friday, September 28 at 9 P.M., returning to its old slot after the first four episodes of season 2 aired every Monday. Jaime Ray Newman, who guest starred as Angelina in season 1, reprises her role in this outing.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21