'Grimm' 2.05 Preview: Juliette Contemplates About Moving Out
Juliette may leave the house she's shared with Nick in the next episode of "Grimm". A preview for the said outing sees her asking Nick whether he would be happy if she moved out. While the couple continues to figure out the rules of their relationship, a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick.
When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick quickly learns that it's a Wesen church. He enlists Monroe to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd's flock, but the Blutbad has his own issue to deal with since his former flame, Angelina, shows up unexpectedly. "I'm here to kill you," the female Blutbad says.
Titled "The Good Shepherd", the new episode of the fantasy procedural series will air Friday, September 28 at 9 P.M., returning to its old slot after the first four episodes of season 2 aired every Monday. Jaime Ray Newman, who guest starred as Angelina in season 1, reprises her role in this outing.
More Grimm News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger