'Grimm' 2.05 Preview: Juliette Contemplates About Moving Out
Juliette may leave the house she's shared with Nick in the next episode of "Grimm". A preview for the said outing sees her asking Nick whether he would be happy if she moved out. While the couple continues to figure out the rules of their relationship, a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick.
When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick quickly learns that it's a Wesen church. He enlists Monroe to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd's flock, but the Blutbad has his own issue to deal with since his former flame, Angelina, shows up unexpectedly. "I'm here to kill you," the female Blutbad says.
Titled "The Good Shepherd", the new episode of the fantasy procedural series will air Friday, September 28 at 9 P.M., returning to its old slot after the first four episodes of season 2 aired every Monday. Jaime Ray Newman, who guest starred as Angelina in season 1, reprises her role in this outing.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt