'Grimm' 2.05 Preview: Juliette Contemplates About Moving Out
Juliette may leave the house she's shared with Nick in the next episode of "Grimm". A preview for the said outing sees her asking Nick whether he would be happy if she moved out. While the couple continues to figure out the rules of their relationship, a dangerous opponent lurks in the shadows with his sites on Nick.
When a local Reverend reports that his church has been robbed, Nick quickly learns that it's a Wesen church. He enlists Monroe to check for any suspicious activity regarding the shepherd's flock, but the Blutbad has his own issue to deal with since his former flame, Angelina, shows up unexpectedly. "I'm here to kill you," the female Blutbad says.
Titled "The Good Shepherd", the new episode of the fantasy procedural series will air Friday, September 28 at 9 P.M., returning to its old slot after the first four episodes of season 2 aired every Monday. Jaime Ray Newman, who guest starred as Angelina in season 1, reprises her role in this outing.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed