Michael Phelps Goes to Las Vegas to Celebrate Retirement
Michael Phelps followed the footsteps of fellow gold medalist swimmer Ryan Lochte to have a pool party in Las Vegas post Olympic Games. While Lochte celebrated his birthday, Phelps dropped by the Sin City to mark his retirement. David Guetta served as a house DJ.
Phelps hosted the party on Saturday afternoon, September 1 at the Encore Beach Club. He's joined by a group of fans and friends including Allison Schmitt, Nathan Adrian and Charles Houchin. The athlete, who won 22 Olympian medals, was given an Olympic champ-themed cake by some bikini babes.
A day earlier, Phelps hit Surrender Nightclub with Schmitt and poker star Phil Hellmuth. This time around, Afrojack spun the turntable. "This is my first night of retirement at Surrender!" he shouted from the DJ booth as quoted by PEOPLE. "I wish I won a 100k.... Haha not true tho," he tweeted in reference to his Las Vegas trip.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'