Michael Phelps Goes to Las Vegas to Celebrate Retirement
Michael Phelps followed the footsteps of fellow gold medalist swimmer Ryan Lochte to have a pool party in Las Vegas post Olympic Games. While Lochte celebrated his birthday, Phelps dropped by the Sin City to mark his retirement. David Guetta served as a house DJ.
Phelps hosted the party on Saturday afternoon, September 1 at the Encore Beach Club. He's joined by a group of fans and friends including Allison Schmitt, Nathan Adrian and Charles Houchin. The athlete, who won 22 Olympian medals, was given an Olympic champ-themed cake by some bikini babes.
A day earlier, Phelps hit Surrender Nightclub with Schmitt and poker star Phil Hellmuth. This time around, Afrojack spun the turntable. "This is my first night of retirement at Surrender!" he shouted from the DJ booth as quoted by PEOPLE. "I wish I won a 100k.... Haha not true tho," he tweeted in reference to his Las Vegas trip.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2