Michael Phelps Goes to Las Vegas to Celebrate Retirement
Michael Phelps followed the footsteps of fellow gold medalist swimmer Ryan Lochte to have a pool party in Las Vegas post Olympic Games. While Lochte celebrated his birthday, Phelps dropped by the Sin City to mark his retirement. David Guetta served as a house DJ.
Phelps hosted the party on Saturday afternoon, September 1 at the Encore Beach Club. He's joined by a group of fans and friends including Allison Schmitt, Nathan Adrian and Charles Houchin. The athlete, who won 22 Olympian medals, was given an Olympic champ-themed cake by some bikini babes.
A day earlier, Phelps hit Surrender Nightclub with Schmitt and poker star Phil Hellmuth. This time around, Afrojack spun the turntable. "This is my first night of retirement at Surrender!" he shouted from the DJ booth as quoted by PEOPLE. "I wish I won a 100k.... Haha not true tho," he tweeted in reference to his Las Vegas trip.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.