Michael Phelps Goes to Las Vegas to Celebrate Retirement
Michael Phelps followed the footsteps of fellow gold medalist swimmer Ryan Lochte to have a pool party in Las Vegas post Olympic Games. While Lochte celebrated his birthday, Phelps dropped by the Sin City to mark his retirement. David Guetta served as a house DJ.
Phelps hosted the party on Saturday afternoon, September 1 at the Encore Beach Club. He's joined by a group of fans and friends including Allison Schmitt, Nathan Adrian and Charles Houchin. The athlete, who won 22 Olympian medals, was given an Olympic champ-themed cake by some bikini babes.
A day earlier, Phelps hit Surrender Nightclub with Schmitt and poker star Phil Hellmuth. This time around, Afrojack spun the turntable. "This is my first night of retirement at Surrender!" he shouted from the DJ booth as quoted by PEOPLE. "I wish I won a 100k.... Haha not true tho," he tweeted in reference to his Las Vegas trip.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'