Michael Phelps Goes to Las Vegas to Celebrate Retirement
Michael Phelps followed the footsteps of fellow gold medalist swimmer Ryan Lochte to have a pool party in Las Vegas post Olympic Games. While Lochte celebrated his birthday, Phelps dropped by the Sin City to mark his retirement. David Guetta served as a house DJ.
Phelps hosted the party on Saturday afternoon, September 1 at the Encore Beach Club. He's joined by a group of fans and friends including Allison Schmitt, Nathan Adrian and Charles Houchin. The athlete, who won 22 Olympian medals, was given an Olympic champ-themed cake by some bikini babes.
A day earlier, Phelps hit Surrender Nightclub with Schmitt and poker star Phil Hellmuth. This time around, Afrojack spun the turntable. "This is my first night of retirement at Surrender!" he shouted from the DJ booth as quoted by PEOPLE. "I wish I won a 100k.... Haha not true tho," he tweeted in reference to his Las Vegas trip.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'