Ryan Lochte Celebrates Birthday in Las Vegas, Looks for Perfect Girl to Settle Down
Ryan Lochte took a break for a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate his belated 28th birthday. The Olympic gold medalist showed off his ripped abs when posing for the photographers, wearing black-and-white shorts. At one point, he ditched his modest swimsuit to reveal a pink speedo while popping a bottle of champagne.
Ryan was presented with an Olympic champ-themed cake. In an interview with PEOPLE, the swimmer said, "I'm always looking for the perfect girl. Now that I'm older, I'm looking to settle down a bit." Explaining what he looked for in a woman, he dished on, "Anyone that can make me smile and make me laugh. That's the key to my heart."
Ryan was joined by his friends Cullen Jones and Conor Dwyer at the Azure at the Palazzo during the August 18 celebration. He was also surrounded by a number of hot women clad in gold bikinis. In addition to hanging out by the poolside, he partied with his pals at Tao and Lavo on consecutive nights.
The athlete, who turned 28 on August 3, also talked about his rising career. He would like to try his hands on acting, but insisted swimming would always come first. "I'm an athlete, but if I get the opportunity and people come to me about acting or anything, I'll be more than happy to do it as long as it doesn't interfere with my swimming," he explained.
Ryan will guest star in an episode of "90210" airing Monday, October 29. He previously said he preferred "Dancing with the Stars" to "The Bachelor" because "it's a competition and I have that competitive edge in me." Of the possibility of doing his own show, he gushed, "It wouldn't be your normal reality TV show because I'm definitely not your normal guy."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars