Tom Cruise Hits London Nightclub, Watches His Son Perform
Tom Cruise enjoyed a night out in London popular nightclub, Chinawhite, on Thursday night, August 23. The "Mission Impossible" actor supported his 17-year-old son, Connor, who served as a DJ at the club. The teen played hits by British artists like Example and Fatboy Slim.
That night allegedly marked Connor's first DJ gig outside the United States. "Tom walked in and went straight over to Connor and hugged him," an eyewitness told PEOPLE. "Then he sat down with a glass of water in the corner and just proudly watched his son for the rest of the night."
Another source testified to the Press Association, "Tom went into the DJ booth and made sure it was stripped of all alcohol before Connor's set. He strictly controlled what came in and out." After the gig, the father-son duo flew on a private jet to Zurich, where Connor would resume his tour.
Now that he's single and ready to mingle, Tom reportedly attracted a lot of attention at the club, especially from female partygoers. "Tom caused quite a scene as no one guessed Connor's dad would turn up," a source dished on to the Mirror. "Loads of girls flocked over to see him."
Connor was adopted by Tom when he was stilled married to Nicole Kidman. They have another adopted child, 19-year-old Isabella. Last July, the young deejay reportedly played at "The Expendables 2" party in San Diego.
"He seemed very upbeat, and he looked great. He seemed to be having a great time performing for the crowd. Everyone totally ate it up! They were really getting into the music he was playing," a source told PEOPLE back then.
More Tom Cruise News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera