Tom Cruise Boards Private Jet With Son Connor After Wrapping 'Oblivion'
Tom Cruise has been spotted jetting out of Mammoth Lakes on Sunday afternoon, July 15. The "Rock of Ages" actor boarded a private plane after completing the filming of his new movie "Oblivion". His son Connor, who visited him on the movie set, was with him as well.
On Friday, Connor went to San Diego as a DJ for "The Expendables 2" party. "He seemed very upbeat, and he looked great. He seemed to be having a great time performing for the crowd. Everyone totally ate it up! They were really getting into the music he was playing," a source told PEOPLE.
Tom has houses in Los Angeles and New York, but it's unclear where he headed. A source told E! News "seeing his daughter is his number one priority right now." He is expected to see his 6-year-old daughter real soon. The little girl currently lives with Katie Holmes in the Big Apple.
In a divorce settlement, Katie reportedly is granted primary custody of Suri with generous visitation by Tom. She reportedly has enrolled Suri to Manhattan's Convent of the Sacred Heart School, an all-girl Catholic school once attended by Lady GaGa.
More Tom Cruise News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna