Report: Katie Holmes Enrolls Suri in All-Girl Catholic School in New York
Katie Holmes has enrolled Suri in an all-girl Catholic school in New York, according to Los Angeles Times. It's Manhattan's Convent of the Sacred Heart School which was once attended by Lady GaGa. The 6-year-old girl, who was previously home-schooled, is expected to begin classes at the Upper East Side school this fall.
It's also rumored that the estranged wife of Tom Cruise has joined a Catholic church near her apartment in New York. The Church of St. Francis Xavier where the 33-year-old actress reportedly registered as a parishioner has released a statement regarding the rumor.
They "cannot comment on Ms. Holmes in particular," but hint that Katie will be welcomed should she join them. They state, "St. Francis Xavier is a church that strives to carry out the mission of the Gospels by creating a safe, warm, welcoming, and friendly environment for people from all walks of life to practice their Catholic faith."
"We have a vibrant, parishioner-driven community in which the Sacraments are celebrated with joyful reverence, along with an active outreach ministry to those in need," they continue before concluding, "Those who attend St. Francis Xavier call this their 'spiritual home' where all are welcome."
Katie grew up in a Catholic family before she joined Scientology after seeing Tom.
More Katie Holmes News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked