'Homeland' Season 2 New Trailer: Carrie Goes Undercover
Showtime has unveiled another trailer for "Homeland" season 2, sharing a bunch of new footage. Set to an eerie cover of The Police's "Every Breath You Take", the video sees Carrie getting a makeover and going in disguise as a brunette lady as she hits Beirut for a secret mission.
She looks afraid when running down an ally with Peter Quinn, played by Rupert Friend, raising his gun. Things seem to go horribly wrong as she is later seen screaming on a rooftop with her shirt covered in blood, and Saul looks frustrated.
Brody is featured cleaning his body from blood at a car wash, and he is covered in mud while holding what seems to be a dead body in another scene set in the woods. Towards the end of the trailer, Brody opens his door and Carrie is standing outside with a smile on her face.
"Homeland" will return with its sophomore season on Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. After undergoing treatment for her mental disorder, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year."
Claire Danes recently said of her character, "She is changed in that she is pretty stable. Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding - she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too