'Homeland' Season 2 New Trailer: Carrie Goes Undercover
Showtime has unveiled another trailer for "Homeland" season 2, sharing a bunch of new footage. Set to an eerie cover of The Police's "Every Breath You Take", the video sees Carrie getting a makeover and going in disguise as a brunette lady as she hits Beirut for a secret mission.
She looks afraid when running down an ally with Peter Quinn, played by Rupert Friend, raising his gun. Things seem to go horribly wrong as she is later seen screaming on a rooftop with her shirt covered in blood, and Saul looks frustrated.
Brody is featured cleaning his body from blood at a car wash, and he is covered in mud while holding what seems to be a dead body in another scene set in the woods. Towards the end of the trailer, Brody opens his door and Carrie is standing outside with a smile on her face.
"Homeland" will return with its sophomore season on Sunday, September 30 at 10 P.M. ET on Showtime. After undergoing treatment for her mental disorder, Carrie is "very different from where she was last year."
Claire Danes recently said of her character, "She is changed in that she is pretty stable. Throughout that first season [the mania] was sort of simmering. She's been exposed, she's been outed as this person with this condition, and that has altered her in a pretty fundamental way, I think. She's not hiding - she doesn't have that same kind of panic and defensiveness."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts