Lady GaGa Confirms Album Title 'ARTPOP', Extends 'Born This Way' Tour to Latin America
Lady GaGa has officially announced her new album title. After sparking speculations that her next record would be called "ARTPOP" with her latest tattoo, the Mother Monster finally confirmed it by tweeting, "make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you CAPITALIZE the title, *its all in the details*."
While the "Judas" songstress didn't explain the meaning behind the word, it was rumored that "ARTPOP" could be a tribute to her favorite artist Andy Warhol, whom she praised for being "able to make commercial art that was taken seriously as fine art." Further details about the album are expected to be unveiled in September.
In the meantime, GaGa is occupied with her "Born This Way Tour". The 26-year-old singer recently added the first Latin American dates for the world tour, including a stop in Mexico on October 26 and two dates in Brazil on November 9 and 11. "DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE!" she promised when announcing the additional dates.
Latin American "Born This Way Ball" tour dates:
- Oct. 26 - Foro Sol in Mexico City, Mexico
- Oct. 30 - Coliseo de Puerto Rice Jos Miguel Agrelot in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Nov. 9 - Parque Dos Atletas in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Nov. 11 - Estadio do Morumbi in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Nov. 16 - River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Nov. 20 - Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media