Another 'Glee' Deleted Scene: Rachel and Her Bridesmaids Try On Dresses
After sharing Kurt and Blaine's romantic scene from the Christmas episode, Ryan Murphy has just unveiled another deleted scene from "Glee" season 3. "Because you asked for it, The Bridesmaids scene," so the show creator tweeted along with a YouTube link to the video.
The footage that never went on air shows Rachel and her bridesmaids at a bridal boutique as they try on dresses for her important day. Santana complains about the color of the bridesmaids' dresses, but Brittany likes it. When Rachel shows up with a white gown that she likes, Mercedes and Tina praise her look, but Quinn sounds off her disagreement about Rachel's decision to marry Finn.
Rachel and Finn didn't tie the knot after all until the end of season 3. In the upcoming season 4, they live in different cities as Rachel pursues her dream in New York City.
The new season will premiere Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Rachel and Finn are not the only couple whose relationship is put to the test since Darren Criss recently said about Kurt and Blaine, "They're kind of verging on an old married couple path right now." The Blaine depicter added, "Challenge is good for any relationship. So whether or not it ultimately is staying together or staying apart, I think it's good for both of them to have some kind of medium factor in their lives."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed