Another 'Glee' Deleted Scene: Rachel and Her Bridesmaids Try On Dresses
After sharing Kurt and Blaine's romantic scene from the Christmas episode, Ryan Murphy has just unveiled another deleted scene from "Glee" season 3. "Because you asked for it, The Bridesmaids scene," so the show creator tweeted along with a YouTube link to the video.
The footage that never went on air shows Rachel and her bridesmaids at a bridal boutique as they try on dresses for her important day. Santana complains about the color of the bridesmaids' dresses, but Brittany likes it. When Rachel shows up with a white gown that she likes, Mercedes and Tina praise her look, but Quinn sounds off her disagreement about Rachel's decision to marry Finn.
Rachel and Finn didn't tie the knot after all until the end of season 3. In the upcoming season 4, they live in different cities as Rachel pursues her dream in New York City.
The new season will premiere Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Rachel and Finn are not the only couple whose relationship is put to the test since Darren Criss recently said about Kurt and Blaine, "They're kind of verging on an old married couple path right now." The Blaine depicter added, "Challenge is good for any relationship. So whether or not it ultimately is staying together or staying apart, I think it's good for both of them to have some kind of medium factor in their lives."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'