Another 'Glee' Deleted Scene: Rachel and Her Bridesmaids Try On Dresses
After sharing Kurt and Blaine's romantic scene from the Christmas episode, Ryan Murphy has just unveiled another deleted scene from "Glee" season 3. "Because you asked for it, The Bridesmaids scene," so the show creator tweeted along with a YouTube link to the video.
The footage that never went on air shows Rachel and her bridesmaids at a bridal boutique as they try on dresses for her important day. Santana complains about the color of the bridesmaids' dresses, but Brittany likes it. When Rachel shows up with a white gown that she likes, Mercedes and Tina praise her look, but Quinn sounds off her disagreement about Rachel's decision to marry Finn.
Rachel and Finn didn't tie the knot after all until the end of season 3. In the upcoming season 4, they live in different cities as Rachel pursues her dream in New York City.
The new season will premiere Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Rachel and Finn are not the only couple whose relationship is put to the test since Darren Criss recently said about Kurt and Blaine, "They're kind of verging on an old married couple path right now." The Blaine depicter added, "Challenge is good for any relationship. So whether or not it ultimately is staying together or staying apart, I think it's good for both of them to have some kind of medium factor in their lives."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans