Report: Lindsay Lohan In Talks to Join 'Scary Movie 5'
Lindsay Lohan might be close to add another big screen project to her resume. After landing a role in "The Canyons", the troubled actress, who will appear as Elizabeth Taylor in TV movie "Liz & Dick", is reportedly in talks to join horror comedy pic "Scary Movie 5".
The news was first broken by The Wrap, which has learned that Lohan might star in the fifth installment of the horror-movie spoof franchise. Details of what character the 26-year-old actress will play are still unclear. Representatives for the production haven't said anything yet to confirm Lohan's casting.
Should the "Machete" actress really seal the deal to join "Scary Movie 5", she will star opposite Ashley Tisdale, Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash. The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for "Scary Movie 3" and "Scary Movie 4".
"Scary Movie 5" is projected to hit theaters across the U.S. on April 19, 2013.
Lohan's upcoming big screen stint will be "The Canyons", in which she will star opposite porn star James Deen. She will play Deen's girlfriend who is "addicted to a materialist lifestyle." The sexual thriller will be helmed by Paul Schrader with Bret Easton Ellis penning the script.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!