First Promo for E!'s New Reality Series 'Married to Jonas'
Several months after announcing its new show "Married to Jonas", E! has debuted the first sneak peek of it. Highlighting Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle Deleasa's interaction with their family members, the video includes footage that features his brothers Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas.
Executive produced by Ryan Seacrest along with Stephanie Bloch Chambers and Adam Sher, the reality series will debut August 19 at 10 P.M. on E!. The "American Idol" host once said that the show would "examine the ups and downs of Dani and Kevin's marriage, against the backdrop of their contrasting family cultures, traditions and individual careers."
Developed due to the team's curiosity to find out "what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star's life," the docu-soap series will also capture the Jonas Brothers as they reunite in studio to record new music together.
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret