First Clip of 'Breaking Bad' Season 5 Premiere: Walter Welcomes His Wife and Son Home
Less than two weeks before the premiere of "Breaking Bad" season 5, the first clip from the first episode has been shared. According to Entertainment Weekly, the scene which is described as a "calm before the storm" moment takes place right after "the cold open segment" in the outing.
It features Walter White reuniting with his family. Walter Jr. soon gives his father updates on the shocking Fring assassination, which Walter already knew since he's involved in it. Walter Jr. also shares that his uncle Hank was investigating Fring all this time.
The fifth and final season of "Breaking Bad" will be split into two parts, with the first eight episodes slated to air starting Sunday, July 15 at 10/9c. AMC will hold a presentation for the show at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, July 13, with executive producer and showrunner Vince Gilligan, stars Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul and more slated to come as the panelists.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story