Justin Bieber, Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron Among Stars in Paramount's 100th Anniversay Photo
Paramount Pictures is celebrating its 100th anniversary in a very special way. The third-oldest existing film studio in the world unleashes a star-studded commemorative photo via Vanity Fair. The picture features a total of 116 biggest names in movie industry who have worked with the Hollywood's most iconic studios in the past years.
A-list actors from Paramount's blockbuster titles such as "The Godfather", "Love Story", "Transformers" and "Iron Man" are assembling and posing together on a giant stairway. The stars include Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr., Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn, and even Justin Bieber. Famous filmmakers such as Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, J.J. Abrams and David Fincher are also featured in the picture.
Standing in the middle above them all are "Love Story" stars Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw. The two admit to feeling sentimental when reuniting for the photo shoot. "It was more than thrilling... and incredibly nostalgic... to be part of that extraordinary gathering of actors who had worked for Paramount, as I had," McGraw tells Yahoo! Movies.
The epic picture is also included in the July issue of Vanity Fair magazine, which has Kristen Stewart gracing the cover.
Behind-the-scene of the Paramount anniversary photo:
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal