Video and Photos: Justin Bieber Makes Impromptu Performance From Balcony in Paris
Justin Bieber gave another special treat to his European fans. After throwing a surprise concert in Oslo, Norway, the "Never Say Never" hitmaker made an impromptu performance in Paris, France on Friday afternoon, June 1.
Standing on the balcony of the Universal Music office in the City of Light, the Canadian singing heartthrob sang his hit singles "Baby" and "Boyfriend" accompanied by Dan Kanter who played a guitar. He used a megaphone to greet the crowd who had waited for him on the street for hours.
Earlier that day, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez informed the Beliebers about the gig via Twitter. "PARIS! 20-22, rue des Fosses Saint-Jacques. 1:30 today will be #withDanKanter singing on the balcony! come sing with me!" so he wrote.
Justin visited Paris as a part of his Believe Tour. On Thursday, May 31, the 18-year-old singer performed in a concert, during which he accidentally ran into a wall of glass when heading to the backstage. He collapsed for around 15 seconds, but later convinced his fans that he's okay by tweeting, "Thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine."
More Justin Bieber News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show