Video and Photos: Justin Bieber Makes Impromptu Performance From Balcony in Paris
Justin Bieber gave another special treat to his European fans. After throwing a surprise concert in Oslo, Norway, the "Never Say Never" hitmaker made an impromptu performance in Paris, France on Friday afternoon, June 1.
Standing on the balcony of the Universal Music office in the City of Light, the Canadian singing heartthrob sang his hit singles "Baby" and "Boyfriend" accompanied by Dan Kanter who played a guitar. He used a megaphone to greet the crowd who had waited for him on the street for hours.
Earlier that day, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez informed the Beliebers about the gig via Twitter. "PARIS! 20-22, rue des Fosses Saint-Jacques. 1:30 today will be #withDanKanter singing on the balcony! come sing with me!" so he wrote.
Justin visited Paris as a part of his Believe Tour. On Thursday, May 31, the 18-year-old singer performed in a concert, during which he accidentally ran into a wall of glass when heading to the backstage. He collapsed for around 15 seconds, but later convinced his fans that he's okay by tweeting, "Thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine."
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation