Justin Bieber Treats Norway Fans With Two New Songs off 'Believe'
Justin Bieber has made his surprise concert in Oslo, Norway even more special for his enthusiastic fans. Performing for free outside the Opera House on Wednesday, May 30, the 18-year-old pop sensation gave the gathering Beliebers a first listen to two new songs from his upcoming album, "Believe".
Showcasing six songs in total, Bieber debuted "All Around the World" and "As Long as You Love Me". He also sent fans into a frenzy with his hit single, "Baby". Prior to the show, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez shared bits of details through a tweet, "The show is part of my #AroundTheWorld TV special and I will be doing 6 songs, 4 new, 2 old before i leave."
Ahead of the free concert, Bieber also made use of his Twitter to tell his fans to listen to the police. "I dont want anyone getting hurt. I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first," he wrote in a series of tweets. "for the show to happen u must all listen to the police. we are all concerned for your safety and i want what is best for u. please listen and tonight we will have some fun."
After the show, the "Boyfriend" singer once again turned to his social networking site and shared his thought. "that was fun. #NORWAY!! Paris tomorrow! #AtItAgain #BELIEVE," he tweeted. "i missed performing for you. Im glad I get to do it again. I MISSED ALL OF YOU! WE ARE BACK! #BELIEVE. #ILOVEMYBELIEBERS."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour