Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni Release Their First Wedding Picture
How Cynthia Nixon looked like in her wedding dress has been revealed. In a first wedding picture released by PEOPLE just a day after news about their nuptials broke out, the actress rocked a pale-green gown by Carolina Herrera and carried a bouquet of white flowers.
The 46-year-old "Sex and the City" star was joined by her partner of nearly eight years Christine Marinoni who wore a suit with a darker-green tie. The newly-wed couple, who got engaged at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally in 2009, posed on a rooftop in the Big Apple.
Nixon and Marinoni have a son named Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni whom the latter gave birth to in February 2011. The actress also has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel, from a previous relationship with Danny Mozes.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism