Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni Release Their First Wedding Picture
How Cynthia Nixon looked like in her wedding dress has been revealed. In a first wedding picture released by PEOPLE just a day after news about their nuptials broke out, the actress rocked a pale-green gown by Carolina Herrera and carried a bouquet of white flowers.
The 46-year-old "Sex and the City" star was joined by her partner of nearly eight years Christine Marinoni who wore a suit with a darker-green tie. The newly-wed couple, who got engaged at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally in 2009, posed on a rooftop in the Big Apple.
Nixon and Marinoni have a son named Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni whom the latter gave birth to in February 2011. The actress also has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel, from a previous relationship with Danny Mozes.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl