Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni Release Their First Wedding Picture
How Cynthia Nixon looked like in her wedding dress has been revealed. In a first wedding picture released by PEOPLE just a day after news about their nuptials broke out, the actress rocked a pale-green gown by Carolina Herrera and carried a bouquet of white flowers.
The 46-year-old "Sex and the City" star was joined by her partner of nearly eight years Christine Marinoni who wore a suit with a darker-green tie. The newly-wed couple, who got engaged at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally in 2009, posed on a rooftop in the Big Apple.
Nixon and Marinoni have a son named Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni whom the latter gave birth to in February 2011. The actress also has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel, from a previous relationship with Danny Mozes.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake