Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni Release Their First Wedding Picture
How Cynthia Nixon looked like in her wedding dress has been revealed. In a first wedding picture released by PEOPLE just a day after news about their nuptials broke out, the actress rocked a pale-green gown by Carolina Herrera and carried a bouquet of white flowers.
The 46-year-old "Sex and the City" star was joined by her partner of nearly eight years Christine Marinoni who wore a suit with a darker-green tie. The newly-wed couple, who got engaged at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally in 2009, posed on a rooftop in the Big Apple.
Nixon and Marinoni have a son named Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni whom the latter gave birth to in February 2011. The actress also has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel, from a previous relationship with Danny Mozes.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent