Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni Release Their First Wedding Picture
How Cynthia Nixon looked like in her wedding dress has been revealed. In a first wedding picture released by PEOPLE just a day after news about their nuptials broke out, the actress rocked a pale-green gown by Carolina Herrera and carried a bouquet of white flowers.
The 46-year-old "Sex and the City" star was joined by her partner of nearly eight years Christine Marinoni who wore a suit with a darker-green tie. The newly-wed couple, who got engaged at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally in 2009, posed on a rooftop in the Big Apple.
Nixon and Marinoni have a son named Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni whom the latter gave birth to in February 2011. The actress also has two children, daughter Samantha and son Charles Ezekiel, from a previous relationship with Danny Mozes.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special