Randy Travis Accuses Ex-Wife of Ruining His Career and Stealing His Money
Randy Travis and his former wife and manager, Elizabeth, are entering a court battle. Shortly after he was sued for allegedly breaching their contract, the country music veteran filed his own paperworks which claimed she's trying to sabotage his career.
According to Randy, Elizabeth spilled personal details about him in an attempt to ruin his career. Additionally, he claimed to have found out that she tried to earn money from him more than she should have by inflating travel reimbursement requests.
Randy and Elizabeth got their divorce finalized in 2010, but they kept their professional relationship. He fired her as a manager in 2011, leading to the lawsuit filed by her recently. TMZ reported that she's asking for her full management fee, while he's trying to block her from getting money from his future gigs.
In February this year, Randy was arrested in Dallas for public intoxication. "I apologize for what resulted following an evening of celebrating the Super Bowl," he later offered his remorse. "I'm committed to being responsible and accountable."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked