Randy Travis Accuses Ex-Wife of Ruining His Career and Stealing His Money
Randy Travis and his former wife and manager, Elizabeth, are entering a court battle. Shortly after he was sued for allegedly breaching their contract, the country music veteran filed his own paperworks which claimed she's trying to sabotage his career.
According to Randy, Elizabeth spilled personal details about him in an attempt to ruin his career. Additionally, he claimed to have found out that she tried to earn money from him more than she should have by inflating travel reimbursement requests.
Randy and Elizabeth got their divorce finalized in 2010, but they kept their professional relationship. He fired her as a manager in 2011, leading to the lawsuit filed by her recently. TMZ reported that she's asking for her full management fee, while he's trying to block her from getting money from his future gigs.
In February this year, Randy was arrested in Dallas for public intoxication. "I apologize for what resulted following an evening of celebrating the Super Bowl," he later offered his remorse. "I'm committed to being responsible and accountable."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards