Keira Knightley Kisses Her Fiance and Shows Off Engagement Ring
Newly-engaged Keira Knightley was not shy to show off her affection for her rocker fiance James Righton. The Elizabeth Swann of "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie series was seen smooching the Klaxons member while out and about in London over Memorial Day weekend.
During the Sunday, May 27 outing, the 27-year-old English additionally exposed her engagement ring, which appeared to be a circular diamond on a thin gold band, to the camera. She held hands with him and intertwined her fingers with the 29-year-old musician's.
The lovey dovey couple were dressed for comfort. Knightley donned a denim skirt and a white T-shirt, while Righton opted for light pants and a striped long-sleeve shirt on top of a plain white tee. Both of them finished off their casual looks by wearing aviator glasses.
Their affectionate holiday weekend actually started Friday. Like they did on Sunday, the pair also got lovey dovey while taking a stroll around the town on Friday and Saturday. Knightley wore a flowing pleaded skirt and a black top one day and switched it with a white dress the next.
Knightley and Righton were introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. They have been dating for more than a year and were confirmed to have got engaged on May 25. Before seeing the keyboardist, Knightley dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie