Keira Knightley Kisses Her Fiance and Shows Off Engagement Ring
Newly-engaged Keira Knightley was not shy to show off her affection for her rocker fiance James Righton. The Elizabeth Swann of "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie series was seen smooching the Klaxons member while out and about in London over Memorial Day weekend.
During the Sunday, May 27 outing, the 27-year-old English additionally exposed her engagement ring, which appeared to be a circular diamond on a thin gold band, to the camera. She held hands with him and intertwined her fingers with the 29-year-old musician's.
The lovey dovey couple were dressed for comfort. Knightley donned a denim skirt and a white T-shirt, while Righton opted for light pants and a striped long-sleeve shirt on top of a plain white tee. Both of them finished off their casual looks by wearing aviator glasses.
Their affectionate holiday weekend actually started Friday. Like they did on Sunday, the pair also got lovey dovey while taking a stroll around the town on Friday and Saturday. Knightley wore a flowing pleaded skirt and a black top one day and switched it with a white dress the next.
Knightley and Righton were introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. They have been dating for more than a year and were confirmed to have got engaged on May 25. Before seeing the keyboardist, Knightley dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik