Keira Knightley Kisses Her Fiance and Shows Off Engagement Ring
Newly-engaged Keira Knightley was not shy to show off her affection for her rocker fiance James Righton. The Elizabeth Swann of "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie series was seen smooching the Klaxons member while out and about in London over Memorial Day weekend.
During the Sunday, May 27 outing, the 27-year-old English additionally exposed her engagement ring, which appeared to be a circular diamond on a thin gold band, to the camera. She held hands with him and intertwined her fingers with the 29-year-old musician's.
The lovey dovey couple were dressed for comfort. Knightley donned a denim skirt and a white T-shirt, while Righton opted for light pants and a striped long-sleeve shirt on top of a plain white tee. Both of them finished off their casual looks by wearing aviator glasses.
Their affectionate holiday weekend actually started Friday. Like they did on Sunday, the pair also got lovey dovey while taking a stroll around the town on Friday and Saturday. Knightley wore a flowing pleaded skirt and a black top one day and switched it with a white dress the next.
Knightley and Righton were introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. They have been dating for more than a year and were confirmed to have got engaged on May 25. Before seeing the keyboardist, Knightley dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend.
More Keira Knightley News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues