Keira Knightley Is Engaged to Klaxons' Keyboardist
A spokesperson for Keira Knightley announced that the actress is engaged to marry her boyfriend of more than a year. "I can confirm that Keira is engaged to be married to James Righton," the spokesperson said, adding "We are not discussing any further details."
The couple started dating early last year after being introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. Knightley herself dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend from 2005 until December 2010.
Righton is the keyboardist of British rock band Klaxons. The band are working on the follow-up to their 2010 album "Surfing the Void". As for Knightley, she will be occupied with the promotion of her latest movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which will be released in the U.S. theaters on June 22.
More Keira Knightley News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song