Keira Knightley Is Engaged to Klaxons' Keyboardist
A spokesperson for Keira Knightley announced that the actress is engaged to marry her boyfriend of more than a year. "I can confirm that Keira is engaged to be married to James Righton," the spokesperson said, adding "We are not discussing any further details."
The couple started dating early last year after being introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. Knightley herself dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend from 2005 until December 2010.
Righton is the keyboardist of British rock band Klaxons. The band are working on the follow-up to their 2010 album "Surfing the Void". As for Knightley, she will be occupied with the promotion of her latest movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which will be released in the U.S. theaters on June 22.
More Keira Knightley News
- Joanna Krupa Goes Completely Nude on Instagram - See the Racy Pic
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry