Keira Knightley Is Engaged to Klaxons' Keyboardist
A spokesperson for Keira Knightley announced that the actress is engaged to marry her boyfriend of more than a year. "I can confirm that Keira is engaged to be married to James Righton," the spokesperson said, adding "We are not discussing any further details."
The couple started dating early last year after being introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. Knightley herself dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend from 2005 until December 2010.
Righton is the keyboardist of British rock band Klaxons. The band are working on the follow-up to their 2010 album "Surfing the Void". As for Knightley, she will be occupied with the promotion of her latest movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which will be released in the U.S. theaters on June 22.
More Keira Knightley News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars