Keira Knightley Is Engaged to Klaxons' Keyboardist
A spokesperson for Keira Knightley announced that the actress is engaged to marry her boyfriend of more than a year. "I can confirm that Keira is engaged to be married to James Righton," the spokesperson said, adding "We are not discussing any further details."
The couple started dating early last year after being introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. Knightley herself dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend from 2005 until December 2010.
Righton is the keyboardist of British rock band Klaxons. The band are working on the follow-up to their 2010 album "Surfing the Void". As for Knightley, she will be occupied with the promotion of her latest movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which will be released in the U.S. theaters on June 22.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip