Keira Knightley Is Engaged to Klaxons' Keyboardist
A spokesperson for Keira Knightley announced that the actress is engaged to marry her boyfriend of more than a year. "I can confirm that Keira is engaged to be married to James Righton," the spokesperson said, adding "We are not discussing any further details."
The couple started dating early last year after being introduced by his ex-girlfriend, TV presenter Alexa Chung. Knightley herself dated her "Pride and Prejudice" co-star Rupert Friend from 2005 until December 2010.
Righton is the keyboardist of British rock band Klaxons. The band are working on the follow-up to their 2010 album "Surfing the Void". As for Knightley, she will be occupied with the promotion of her latest movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" which will be released in the U.S. theaters on June 22.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures