Report: Jennifer Lopez to Perform 'Follow the Leader' on Second Night of 'American Idol' Finale
Jennifer Lopez could bring another song to the "American Idol" stage. The "On the Floor" hitmaker has long been rumored to be one of the performers on the second night of the show's finale this Wednesday, May 23, and Radar Online has just come out with a report that she will perform "Follow the Leader".
"She's been working hard for months on this. She's super excited to perform it," a source told the gossip site. It is still unclear whether she will be joined by her collaborators Wisin & Yandel, but should she indeed take the "Idol" stage on Wednesday, it will be her second time performing on the show this season.
Earlier this May, Lopez heated up "Idol" with her sexy and flirty performance of "Dance Again". The estranged wife of Marc Anthony, at the time, hit the stage wearing a cleavage-baring leotard and was joined by dancer boyfriend Casper Smart as well as a handful of shirtless hunks.
The finale performance rumors came after Lopez cleared up speculation about her ending her stint as a judge on the singing competition. On May 17, the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" star wrote on Twitter, "There is no truth to reports that say I am definitely leaving Idol. All I said was I haven't decided what I am doing next year."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune