Report: Jennifer Lopez to Perform 'Follow the Leader' on Second Night of 'American Idol' Finale
Jennifer Lopez could bring another song to the "American Idol" stage. The "On the Floor" hitmaker has long been rumored to be one of the performers on the second night of the show's finale this Wednesday, May 23, and Radar Online has just come out with a report that she will perform "Follow the Leader".
"She's been working hard for months on this. She's super excited to perform it," a source told the gossip site. It is still unclear whether she will be joined by her collaborators Wisin & Yandel, but should she indeed take the "Idol" stage on Wednesday, it will be her second time performing on the show this season.
Earlier this May, Lopez heated up "Idol" with her sexy and flirty performance of "Dance Again". The estranged wife of Marc Anthony, at the time, hit the stage wearing a cleavage-baring leotard and was joined by dancer boyfriend Casper Smart as well as a handful of shirtless hunks.
The finale performance rumors came after Lopez cleared up speculation about her ending her stint as a judge on the singing competition. On May 17, the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" star wrote on Twitter, "There is no truth to reports that say I am definitely leaving Idol. All I said was I haven't decided what I am doing next year."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal