Selena Gomez Spoofs 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Kristen Stewart Reads the Erotic Novel in Press Junket
The number of celebrities who read "Fifty Shades of Grey" keeps on growing. After Ryan Seacrest and Ian Somerhalder have confessed about reading the steamy novel, Selena Gomez and Kristen Stewart join the club. The actresses read the raunchy book in a Funny or Die video and in a press junket respectively.
The spoof video featuring Gomez opens with the teen star getting "caught up on some reading this weekend and had my living room painted." She soon forgets the book when a housepainter appears on her doorstep and hilariously charms her with his disdainful manner. The guy who makes her drool is portrayed by "The League" star Nick Kroll.
As for K-Stew, the "Twilight Saga" leading lady only picked up the book after she was requested by MTV's Josh Horowitz. She, along with Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron and Sam Claflin, read selections from the E.L. James best-selling novel when promoting their new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman".
More Selena Gomez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked