Selena Gomez Spoofs 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Kristen Stewart Reads the Erotic Novel in Press Junket
The number of celebrities who read "Fifty Shades of Grey" keeps on growing. After Ryan Seacrest and Ian Somerhalder have confessed about reading the steamy novel, Selena Gomez and Kristen Stewart join the club. The actresses read the raunchy book in a Funny or Die video and in a press junket respectively.
The spoof video featuring Gomez opens with the teen star getting "caught up on some reading this weekend and had my living room painted." She soon forgets the book when a housepainter appears on her doorstep and hilariously charms her with his disdainful manner. The guy who makes her drool is portrayed by "The League" star Nick Kroll.
As for K-Stew, the "Twilight Saga" leading lady only picked up the book after she was requested by MTV's Josh Horowitz. She, along with Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron and Sam Claflin, read selections from the E.L. James best-selling novel when promoting their new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman".
More Selena Gomez News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child