Selena Gomez Spoofs 'Fifty Shades of Grey', Kristen Stewart Reads the Erotic Novel in Press Junket
The number of celebrities who read "Fifty Shades of Grey" keeps on growing. After Ryan Seacrest and Ian Somerhalder have confessed about reading the steamy novel, Selena Gomez and Kristen Stewart join the club. The actresses read the raunchy book in a Funny or Die video and in a press junket respectively.
The spoof video featuring Gomez opens with the teen star getting "caught up on some reading this weekend and had my living room painted." She soon forgets the book when a housepainter appears on her doorstep and hilariously charms her with his disdainful manner. The guy who makes her drool is portrayed by "The League" star Nick Kroll.
As for K-Stew, the "Twilight Saga" leading lady only picked up the book after she was requested by MTV's Josh Horowitz. She, along with Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron and Sam Claflin, read selections from the E.L. James best-selling novel when promoting their new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman".
More Selena Gomez News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video