First Look: Ashton Kutcher Gets Steve Jobs Makeover for Upcoming Biopic
How Ashton Kutcher will look like as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic "Jobs" has been uncovered in several on-set photos obtained by TMZ. The "Two and a Half Men" star was caught on camera getting a full Jobs makeover while working on the Los Angeles set of the film on Friday, May 11.
Donning a black turtle neck shirt paired with denims and New Balance sneakers, the 34-year-old actor was snapped holding a large-size drink while making his way to the set. He also sported facial hair that resembled the look of young Jobs.
In early April, Kutcher sparked frenzy as he was reported to be cast as the late gadget mogul in the Joshua Michael Stern-directed biopic. His casting news was at first thought as a Hollywood's April Fool's prank before producer Mark Hulme himself officially confirmed the project.
Weighing in on Kutcher's casting, which initially drew pessimism among some Apple fans, Hulme told Neonwin, "Since our film covers the early years of Apple, when Jobs was in his 20s, we needed an actor who could carry not only the youthfulness of Jobs at the time, but also the psychological complexity. Because of that, and Ashton's physical similarities to Jobs, he's perfect for our film."
"Jobs" will take place on the early years of Apple, its founding and up-and-down years from 1971 to 2000. Hulme said that the biopic is expected to make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation