First Look: Ashton Kutcher Gets Steve Jobs Makeover for Upcoming Biopic
How Ashton Kutcher will look like as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic "Jobs" has been uncovered in several on-set photos obtained by TMZ. The "Two and a Half Men" star was caught on camera getting a full Jobs makeover while working on the Los Angeles set of the film on Friday, May 11.
Donning a black turtle neck shirt paired with denims and New Balance sneakers, the 34-year-old actor was snapped holding a large-size drink while making his way to the set. He also sported facial hair that resembled the look of young Jobs.
In early April, Kutcher sparked frenzy as he was reported to be cast as the late gadget mogul in the Joshua Michael Stern-directed biopic. His casting news was at first thought as a Hollywood's April Fool's prank before producer Mark Hulme himself officially confirmed the project.
Weighing in on Kutcher's casting, which initially drew pessimism among some Apple fans, Hulme told Neonwin, "Since our film covers the early years of Apple, when Jobs was in his 20s, we needed an actor who could carry not only the youthfulness of Jobs at the time, but also the psychological complexity. Because of that, and Ashton's physical similarities to Jobs, he's perfect for our film."
"Jobs" will take place on the early years of Apple, its founding and up-and-down years from 1971 to 2000. Hulme said that the biopic is expected to make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her