Jake Owen Shares His Beachside Wedding Photo
Emerging from his weekend trouble, country singer Jake Owen held a wedding ceremony for him and fiance Lacey Buchanan on Monday, May 7 morning. Owen tweeted the happy news, "A best friend for life. I now have a wifey. My face hurts from smiling. What a wonderful way to start the rest of my life."
The beachside ceremony was held during sunrise in his hometown of Vero Beach, Fla. He decided to get married at the early hours because "it's symbolic of the dawn of a new day and starting our new life together," he told People magazine. He posted a photo of him and the bride wearing all-white and barefooted.
"I'm looking forward to being a husband, someone his wife relies and leans on," Owen said. Buchanan added, "He gives me so much love, that it's the best place of my life, and having the commitment of marriage means everything."
Owen and Buchanan met when she starred in his music video for "8 Second Ride". However, they did not start dating until she was made his music video model in "Barefoot Blue Jean Night". He made an impromptu proposal of marriage to her last month during his concert at alma mater, Vero Beach High School. He did not present her with a ring at that time but bought her a 2.5 carat custom-design ring after returning to Nashville.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!