'Bling Ring' Member Alexis Neiers Has Tied the Knot, Says She's Truly Blessed
Alexis Neiers is officially off the market. The former "Pretty Wild" star, who took part in numerous burglaries of celebrity homes back in 2009, has exchanged wedding vows with Canadian business owner Evan Haines at the Blue Parrot Hotel in Playa Del Carmen in Mexico in late April. She had her mother Andrea, sister Gabrielle and adopted sister Tess Taylor among the 20 guests invited.
Sharing her joy over the nuptials, the member of "The Bling Ring" told E! News, "It's really an incredible thing to learn to love yourself and then to be able to allow yourself to be unconditionally loved by another." She added, "When I entered this relationship I was happy, and now I'm even happier. He is the kindest man I've ever known. I am truly blessed."
Asked where she met Haines, Neiers admitted, "We met in Alcoholics Anonymous, he's six years sober." She went on to recall, "When I first came into the room, I was such a mess and I remember him staring at me from across the way. He kept his distance." It wasn't until she came back after a couple of months of intensive therapy that they met again.
"He asked me out for a month before I finally said yes," the 20-year-old went on to dish."Our first date, we went to dinner and then sat on the beach for hours talking about life, our goals and dreams and I remember staring at him in awe, thinking, 'Does he really exist?' We both love service work. It is one of our biggest passions and it balances each other out very nicely."
Back in summer of 2010, Neiers spent a month behind bars for burglarizing Orlando Bloom's home. After leaving rehab, she seemed to have turned her life around by going back to school to become a drug and alcohol counselor. She also started a non-profit organization in downtown Los Angeles.
Of the organization, the TV personality said, "Our goal is to provide a safe haven for youth and young adults who are less fortunate and addicted to substances. We'd like to not only provide 12-step meetings, group therapy and counseling, but also to include different holistic approaches to help people recover and deal with psychiatric disorders."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked