Alexis Neiers Leaving Prison Mate, Lindsay Lohan
"Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers is saying goodbye to Lindsay Lohan. Alexis was released from Lindsay's current place, the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, on Friday, July 23 at 7.41 P.M., E! Online reported.
Alexis, who pleaded no contest to felony burglary in connection with a break-in at Orlando Bloom's home, has served 30 days of a 180-day sentence for her role in the burglary. The 19-year-old star was said staying in cell number 29, which is Paris Hilton's old cell, next to Lindsay's.
"I've had time to reflect on my life and the choices that led me to this experience, left alone in my cell 23 hours a day and having everything stripped away but the bare essentials. I did a lot of soul searching," Alexis told the site. "I feel very humbled and see my life in a way that I have come to be very grateful for and I am also grateful to everyone who has helped and supported me through this."
"I am now a convicted felon - convicted of a crime that I did not commit," Alexis continued. "I was charged with one count of residential burglary and never a suspect in any of the other Hollywood robberies, which is contrary to what some media outlets are incorrectly reporting."
Though so, Alexis has learned a lesson from the arrest, saying "It gives me an excellent opportunity to reach out to teens and help them grasp the possible consequences of drinking and partying with people you assume are safe and with whom you consider friends."
"The possible consequences are NOT worth it," Alexis added. "I am committed to talking to teens and encouraging them to become goal oriented and participate in positive activities that give back to their world."
Meanwhile, Lindsay Lohan still has to stay at the Century Regional Detention Facility for breaking the terms of her probation from a 2007 DUI arrest. A jail source recently told The Sun that the "Mean Girls" actress could serve only ten percent of her 90-day sentence, saying "The sentence keeps shrinking. The new estimate is she will be released after nine days if she behaves herself."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting