Video: Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean Announces Wife's Pregnancy
A.J. McLean is going to be a father. The Backstreet Boys member has just revealed through a video he posted on his YouTube channel on Sunday, April 29 that he and his wife of four months, Rochelle DeAnna Karidis, are expecting their first child together. On the same day, he also tweeted, "I'm gonna be a dad!"
With Karidis sitting next to him, the 34-year-old singer told his fans, "I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support. We recently got married - I was the most recent Backstreet Boy to take the plunge. Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you - for the first time - something very special." After a brief pause, he and his wife declared, "We're having a baby!"
McLean proposed to Karadis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas. The pair exchanged vows in a December ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Their wedding was officiated by photographer Tyler Shields, and attended by his fellow pop group members, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics