Video: Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean Announces Wife's Pregnancy
A.J. McLean is going to be a father. The Backstreet Boys member has just revealed through a video he posted on his YouTube channel on Sunday, April 29 that he and his wife of four months, Rochelle DeAnna Karidis, are expecting their first child together. On the same day, he also tweeted, "I'm gonna be a dad!"
With Karidis sitting next to him, the 34-year-old singer told his fans, "I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support. We recently got married - I was the most recent Backstreet Boy to take the plunge. Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you - for the first time - something very special." After a brief pause, he and his wife declared, "We're having a baby!"
McLean proposed to Karadis in January 2010 during a live concert in Las Vegas. The pair exchanged vows in a December ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Their wedding was officiated by photographer Tyler Shields, and attended by his fellow pop group members, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough and Kevin Richardson.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby