Details on Backstreet Boys A.J. McLean's Proposal to Rochelle
Again, another celebrity is off the market. One of the Backstreet Boys, A.J. McLean, asked his model girlfriend Rochelle Deanna Karidis to marry him Friday night, January 8 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Wasted Space nightclub.
A.J. came to the venue along with Rochelle to celebrate his 32nd birthday. Just after midnight, he took Rochelle to the stage and presented her with a ring which reportedly was purchased a few hours before the public proposal at hotel's jewelry store, Rocks.
"He got up on stage and the DJ turned the music off. He asked her to come up on stage and he got down on his knee and she squatted down with him," a source told People. "He asked her and she said yes and hugged him. He took the ring out of his pocket and put it on her hand."
On how Rochelle reacted to the proposal, the source testified, "She seemed very surprised and didn't seem to know why he was getting on stage." The eyewitness added, "Even his friends were shocked. They all knew he was going to propose but didn't think he would do it tonight."
The next day, A.J. McLean and Rochelle Deanna Karidis celebrated their engagement at the newly-opened Vanity nightclub. They were presented with a bottle of champagne by co-owner of the club Jason Giambi, who also celebrated his 39th birthday at that night.
More Backstreet Boys News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza