Details on Backstreet Boys A.J. McLean's Proposal to Rochelle
Again, another celebrity is off the market. One of the Backstreet Boys, A.J. McLean, asked his model girlfriend Rochelle Deanna Karidis to marry him Friday night, January 8 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Wasted Space nightclub.
A.J. came to the venue along with Rochelle to celebrate his 32nd birthday. Just after midnight, he took Rochelle to the stage and presented her with a ring which reportedly was purchased a few hours before the public proposal at hotel's jewelry store, Rocks.
"He got up on stage and the DJ turned the music off. He asked her to come up on stage and he got down on his knee and she squatted down with him," a source told People. "He asked her and she said yes and hugged him. He took the ring out of his pocket and put it on her hand."
On how Rochelle reacted to the proposal, the source testified, "She seemed very surprised and didn't seem to know why he was getting on stage." The eyewitness added, "Even his friends were shocked. They all knew he was going to propose but didn't think he would do it tonight."
The next day, A.J. McLean and Rochelle Deanna Karidis celebrated their engagement at the newly-opened Vanity nightclub. They were presented with a bottle of champagne by co-owner of the club Jason Giambi, who also celebrated his 39th birthday at that night.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child