Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Married Girlfriend in Beverly Hills
A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys is a married man. The 33-year-old singer exchanged vows with model Rochelle DeAnna Karidis in a Saturday, December 17 ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, officiated by photographer pal Tyler Shields.
The couple, who got engaged last year during his 32nd birthday celebration in Las Vegas, "exchanged vows under a gazebo adorned with white hydrangeas, while guests were surrounded by warm elements like romantic chandeliers". After the ceremony, the guests moved into the hotel's Crystal ballroom for dinner and dancing.
Celebrity guests included McLean's bandmates Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and even ex-member Kevin Richardson. There were also Kathy Griffin and Joey McIntyre of New Kids On The Block.
McLean and Karidis sent out a Gothic-themed invitation a few months ago. Although they requested no camera or cellphones during the occasion, the couple did not make the wedding a secret to public. On Friday, McLean tweeted, "Wedding is tomorrow. Ro and I could barely sleep last night. I think we're a little excited."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune