Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Married Girlfriend in Beverly Hills
A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys is a married man. The 33-year-old singer exchanged vows with model Rochelle DeAnna Karidis in a Saturday, December 17 ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, officiated by photographer pal Tyler Shields.
The couple, who got engaged last year during his 32nd birthday celebration in Las Vegas, "exchanged vows under a gazebo adorned with white hydrangeas, while guests were surrounded by warm elements like romantic chandeliers". After the ceremony, the guests moved into the hotel's Crystal ballroom for dinner and dancing.
Celebrity guests included McLean's bandmates Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and even ex-member Kevin Richardson. There were also Kathy Griffin and Joey McIntyre of New Kids On The Block.
McLean and Karidis sent out a Gothic-themed invitation a few months ago. Although they requested no camera or cellphones during the occasion, the couple did not make the wedding a secret to public. On Friday, McLean tweeted, "Wedding is tomorrow. Ro and I could barely sleep last night. I think we're a little excited."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism