Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Married Girlfriend in Beverly Hills
A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys is a married man. The 33-year-old singer exchanged vows with model Rochelle DeAnna Karidis in a Saturday, December 17 ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, officiated by photographer pal Tyler Shields.
The couple, who got engaged last year during his 32nd birthday celebration in Las Vegas, "exchanged vows under a gazebo adorned with white hydrangeas, while guests were surrounded by warm elements like romantic chandeliers". After the ceremony, the guests moved into the hotel's Crystal ballroom for dinner and dancing.
Celebrity guests included McLean's bandmates Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and even ex-member Kevin Richardson. There were also Kathy Griffin and Joey McIntyre of New Kids On The Block.
McLean and Karidis sent out a Gothic-themed invitation a few months ago. Although they requested no camera or cellphones during the occasion, the couple did not make the wedding a secret to public. On Friday, McLean tweeted, "Wedding is tomorrow. Ro and I could barely sleep last night. I think we're a little excited."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip