Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Married Girlfriend in Beverly Hills
A.J. McLean of Backstreet Boys is a married man. The 33-year-old singer exchanged vows with model Rochelle DeAnna Karidis in a Saturday, December 17 ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, officiated by photographer pal Tyler Shields.
The couple, who got engaged last year during his 32nd birthday celebration in Las Vegas, "exchanged vows under a gazebo adorned with white hydrangeas, while guests were surrounded by warm elements like romantic chandeliers". After the ceremony, the guests moved into the hotel's Crystal ballroom for dinner and dancing.
Celebrity guests included McLean's bandmates Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and even ex-member Kevin Richardson. There were also Kathy Griffin and Joey McIntyre of New Kids On The Block.
McLean and Karidis sent out a Gothic-themed invitation a few months ago. Although they requested no camera or cellphones during the occasion, the couple did not make the wedding a secret to public. On Friday, McLean tweeted, "Wedding is tomorrow. Ro and I could barely sleep last night. I think we're a little excited."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal