Matthew Morrison: 'Glee' Season 3 Will Be the Last for Some Characters
When executive producer Brad Falchuk announced that Rachel, Finn and Kurt will return in "Glee" season 4, it's not the case for some other seniors. Met at White House correspondents' dinner on Saturday, April 28, Matthew Morrison revealed that some actors will bid goodbye to the show in the season 3 finale.
"I have no idea. We don't even know - I mean, the show's back next season, but we don't even know which cast members will actually be back," he said when asked if Will and Emma's wedding will happen next season. He continued dishing, "I think I'll be back, but some of the kids - we're trying to figure out what we're going to do with that."
The "What to Expect When You're Expecting" star went on gushing that the show will do justice for these graduating kids. "They're treating it very sensitively, because for a lot of these kids it will be their last show," so he claimed. "I'm really happy that they're treating it with such sensitivity and making the stories so great to end the show for some of these people."
On the same occasion, Morrison was also asked whether he shot any scene with Lindsay Lohan who lands a guest-starring role in the May 15 outing of the musical series. "I saw her on set, but I never worked with her," he said. On how the filming went with the "Mean Girls" actress joining them on the set, he commented, "I think it was all right. The work got done."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly