Comic-Con 2011: Rachel, Finn, Kurt Are Still in 'Glee' After Season 3
Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Chris Colfer are not leaving "Glee" after season 3. Contrary to Ryan Murphy's statement that the three regulars are "not going to be back at all" for season 4, executive producer Brad Falchuk said at the Comic Con panel on Sunday, July 24 that "they are not done with the show after this season."
While Michele, Monteith and Colfer are not saying goodbye yet to their characters, Chord Overstreet will not be seen as Sam anymore on the hit musical show. Falchuk confirmed that the actor decided not to return at all in the third season.
"We did invite [Chord] back for a portion of the season ... to see if being a regular was a possibility. But he declined the offer, which we were really disappointed by," Falchuk claimed. "We wanted him back because we like Chord personally and had some good stories planned for him and with Mercedes. He decided he would have opportunities elsewhere that he would like to pursue, and we can't force him to work, so we wished him well."
As for Mercedes who just began a romantic relationship with Sam in season 2 finale, she met an encouraging, supportive boyfriend over the summer, so she will still be in a dating scheme in the upcoming season.
Another spoiler revealed during the session was Sue Sylvester who will take her war with glee club to a higher level as a part of her plan to run for Congress. In her campaign, "she's running on a no-arts platform," which means she will try to ban all glee clubs.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes