Kim Kardashian and Jon Hamm Made Peace After Meeting
Although Jon Hamm publicly said that he would not retract his nasty comment about Kim Kardashian, it doesn't mean that he won't make it good with her. The "Mad Men" actor and the reality show star reportedly called a truce after a meeting on the set of "30 Rock" this week.
Hamm triggered the feud between him and Kardashian during his interview with Elle magazine April issue. He called reality stars like her and Paris Hilton are "f***ing idiots" that people turn into a "valuable commodity." His harsh words were discussed on "Today" later and Hamm stood firm on his opinion. "I don't think [my comments] were careless. I think they were accurate," he said.
Offended, Kardashian took it to her Twitter, "Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, an creates, 'stupid', is in my opinion careless."
TMZ said the differences have been put behind when they met in person. Kardashian had a brief cameo on the second live show of "30 Rock" on Thursday, April 26. Kardashian allegedly told a friend they "laughed it off" and Hamm was "very sweet and very respectful."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!