Kim Kardashian and Jon Hamm Made Peace After Meeting
Although Jon Hamm publicly said that he would not retract his nasty comment about Kim Kardashian, it doesn't mean that he won't make it good with her. The "Mad Men" actor and the reality show star reportedly called a truce after a meeting on the set of "30 Rock" this week.
Hamm triggered the feud between him and Kardashian during his interview with Elle magazine April issue. He called reality stars like her and Paris Hilton are "f***ing idiots" that people turn into a "valuable commodity." His harsh words were discussed on "Today" later and Hamm stood firm on his opinion. "I don't think [my comments] were careless. I think they were accurate," he said.
Offended, Kardashian took it to her Twitter, "Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, an creates, 'stupid', is in my opinion careless."
TMZ said the differences have been put behind when they met in person. Kardashian had a brief cameo on the second live show of "30 Rock" on Thursday, April 26. Kardashian allegedly told a friend they "laughed it off" and Hamm was "very sweet and very respectful."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?