Kim Kardashian and Jon Hamm Made Peace After Meeting
Although Jon Hamm publicly said that he would not retract his nasty comment about Kim Kardashian, it doesn't mean that he won't make it good with her. The "Mad Men" actor and the reality show star reportedly called a truce after a meeting on the set of "30 Rock" this week.
Hamm triggered the feud between him and Kardashian during his interview with Elle magazine April issue. He called reality stars like her and Paris Hilton are "f***ing idiots" that people turn into a "valuable commodity." His harsh words were discussed on "Today" later and Hamm stood firm on his opinion. "I don't think [my comments] were careless. I think they were accurate," he said.
Offended, Kardashian took it to her Twitter, "Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, an creates, 'stupid', is in my opinion careless."
TMZ said the differences have been put behind when they met in person. Kardashian had a brief cameo on the second live show of "30 Rock" on Thursday, April 26. Kardashian allegedly told a friend they "laughed it off" and Hamm was "very sweet and very respectful."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic