Kim Kardashian and Jon Hamm Made Peace After Meeting
Although Jon Hamm publicly said that he would not retract his nasty comment about Kim Kardashian, it doesn't mean that he won't make it good with her. The "Mad Men" actor and the reality show star reportedly called a truce after a meeting on the set of "30 Rock" this week.
Hamm triggered the feud between him and Kardashian during his interview with Elle magazine April issue. He called reality stars like her and Paris Hilton are "f***ing idiots" that people turn into a "valuable commodity." His harsh words were discussed on "Today" later and Hamm stood firm on his opinion. "I don't think [my comments] were careless. I think they were accurate," he said.
Offended, Kardashian took it to her Twitter, "Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, an creates, 'stupid', is in my opinion careless."
TMZ said the differences have been put behind when they met in person. Kardashian had a brief cameo on the second live show of "30 Rock" on Thursday, April 26. Kardashian allegedly told a friend they "laughed it off" and Hamm was "very sweet and very respectful."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert