Kim Kardashian and Jon Hamm Made Peace After Meeting
Although Jon Hamm publicly said that he would not retract his nasty comment about Kim Kardashian, it doesn't mean that he won't make it good with her. The "Mad Men" actor and the reality show star reportedly called a truce after a meeting on the set of "30 Rock" this week.
Hamm triggered the feud between him and Kardashian during his interview with Elle magazine April issue. He called reality stars like her and Paris Hilton are "f***ing idiots" that people turn into a "valuable commodity." His harsh words were discussed on "Today" later and Hamm stood firm on his opinion. "I don't think [my comments] were careless. I think they were accurate," he said.
Offended, Kardashian took it to her Twitter, "Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, an creates, 'stupid', is in my opinion careless."
TMZ said the differences have been put behind when they met in person. Kardashian had a brief cameo on the second live show of "30 Rock" on Thursday, April 26. Kardashian allegedly told a friend they "laughed it off" and Hamm was "very sweet and very respectful."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert