'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4 Premieres June 3 With Kim Kardashian
"Drop Dead Diva" is set to return for its fourth season on Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M., Lifetime has announced. The first episode in the new season will mark Kim Kardashian's debut in her recurring role as famous relationship expert, Nikki LePree.
In addition to the reality TV star, the drama series will feature Carter MacIntyre as a new series regular. The Leo Nash of NBC's short-lived series "Undercovers" will portray Jane's sexy new guardian angel, hinting that Fred may still be away to mend his broken heart.
Lex Medlin, who previously recurred as Judge Owen French, is upped to a series regular starting the forthcoming season. Brandy and Valerie Harper are set to reprise their roles, with the likes of Serena Williams, John Ratzenberger, Patty Duke, Megyn Price, Emily Rutherford and Jake T. Austin slated to guest star.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences