'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4 Premieres June 3 With Kim Kardashian
"Drop Dead Diva" is set to return for its fourth season on Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M., Lifetime has announced. The first episode in the new season will mark Kim Kardashian's debut in her recurring role as famous relationship expert, Nikki LePree.
In addition to the reality TV star, the drama series will feature Carter MacIntyre as a new series regular. The Leo Nash of NBC's short-lived series "Undercovers" will portray Jane's sexy new guardian angel, hinting that Fred may still be away to mend his broken heart.
Lex Medlin, who previously recurred as Judge Owen French, is upped to a series regular starting the forthcoming season. Brandy and Valerie Harper are set to reprise their roles, with the likes of Serena Williams, John Ratzenberger, Patty Duke, Megyn Price, Emily Rutherford and Jake T. Austin slated to guest star.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck