'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4 Premieres June 3 With Kim Kardashian
"Drop Dead Diva" is set to return for its fourth season on Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M., Lifetime has announced. The first episode in the new season will mark Kim Kardashian's debut in her recurring role as famous relationship expert, Nikki LePree.
In addition to the reality TV star, the drama series will feature Carter MacIntyre as a new series regular. The Leo Nash of NBC's short-lived series "Undercovers" will portray Jane's sexy new guardian angel, hinting that Fred may still be away to mend his broken heart.
Lex Medlin, who previously recurred as Judge Owen French, is upped to a series regular starting the forthcoming season. Brandy and Valerie Harper are set to reprise their roles, with the likes of Serena Williams, John Ratzenberger, Patty Duke, Megyn Price, Emily Rutherford and Jake T. Austin slated to guest star.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'