'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4 Premieres June 3 With Kim Kardashian
"Drop Dead Diva" is set to return for its fourth season on Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M., Lifetime has announced. The first episode in the new season will mark Kim Kardashian's debut in her recurring role as famous relationship expert, Nikki LePree.
In addition to the reality TV star, the drama series will feature Carter MacIntyre as a new series regular. The Leo Nash of NBC's short-lived series "Undercovers" will portray Jane's sexy new guardian angel, hinting that Fred may still be away to mend his broken heart.
Lex Medlin, who previously recurred as Judge Owen French, is upped to a series regular starting the forthcoming season. Brandy and Valerie Harper are set to reprise their roles, with the likes of Serena Williams, John Ratzenberger, Patty Duke, Megyn Price, Emily Rutherford and Jake T. Austin slated to guest star.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl