'Drop Dead Diva' Season 4 Premieres June 3 With Kim Kardashian
"Drop Dead Diva" is set to return for its fourth season on Sunday, June 3 at 9 P.M., Lifetime has announced. The first episode in the new season will mark Kim Kardashian's debut in her recurring role as famous relationship expert, Nikki LePree.
In addition to the reality TV star, the drama series will feature Carter MacIntyre as a new series regular. The Leo Nash of NBC's short-lived series "Undercovers" will portray Jane's sexy new guardian angel, hinting that Fred may still be away to mend his broken heart.
Lex Medlin, who previously recurred as Judge Owen French, is upped to a series regular starting the forthcoming season. Brandy and Valerie Harper are set to reprise their roles, with the likes of Serena Williams, John Ratzenberger, Patty Duke, Megyn Price, Emily Rutherford and Jake T. Austin slated to guest star.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio