'American Idol' Results: Colton Dixon Apologizes After Learning the Bad News
It was another shocking result on "American Idol" Thursday, April 19 with Colton Dixon getting the boot. Never landing on the bottom three before since entering the final rounds, the 20-year-old singer got the lowest vote following his moderate performances on Wednesday.
"You know, I need to apologize," Colton said after Ryan Seacrest revealed that Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone, who also landed on the bottom three, would stay on the singing competition for the Top 6 performances show. "I wasn't myself last night, and I get it."
"I appreciate what you told me last night. I'll take that when I'm making a record," the Tennessee boy told the judges, who gave some constructive criticisms after he sang "Bad Romance" and "September" the night before. Offering a consolation, Randy Jackson said, "You have a huge career ahead of you, man."
On the latest results show, Ryan once again paid a homage to the late Dick Clark. LMFAO, meanwhile, brought cheers to the stage with their performance of "Sorry for Party Rockin".
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary