'American Idol' Results: Colton Dixon Apologizes After Learning the Bad News
It was another shocking result on "American Idol" Thursday, April 19 with Colton Dixon getting the boot. Never landing on the bottom three before since entering the final rounds, the 20-year-old singer got the lowest vote following his moderate performances on Wednesday.
"You know, I need to apologize," Colton said after Ryan Seacrest revealed that Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone, who also landed on the bottom three, would stay on the singing competition for the Top 6 performances show. "I wasn't myself last night, and I get it."
"I appreciate what you told me last night. I'll take that when I'm making a record," the Tennessee boy told the judges, who gave some constructive criticisms after he sang "Bad Romance" and "September" the night before. Offering a consolation, Randy Jackson said, "You have a huge career ahead of you, man."
On the latest results show, Ryan once again paid a homage to the late Dick Clark. LMFAO, meanwhile, brought cheers to the stage with their performance of "Sorry for Party Rockin".
More American Idol News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video