'American Idol' Results: Colton Dixon Apologizes After Learning the Bad News
It was another shocking result on "American Idol" Thursday, April 19 with Colton Dixon getting the boot. Never landing on the bottom three before since entering the final rounds, the 20-year-old singer got the lowest vote following his moderate performances on Wednesday.
"You know, I need to apologize," Colton said after Ryan Seacrest revealed that Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone, who also landed on the bottom three, would stay on the singing competition for the Top 6 performances show. "I wasn't myself last night, and I get it."
"I appreciate what you told me last night. I'll take that when I'm making a record," the Tennessee boy told the judges, who gave some constructive criticisms after he sang "Bad Romance" and "September" the night before. Offering a consolation, Randy Jackson said, "You have a huge career ahead of you, man."
On the latest results show, Ryan once again paid a homage to the late Dick Clark. LMFAO, meanwhile, brought cheers to the stage with their performance of "Sorry for Party Rockin".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season