'American Idol' Results: Colton Dixon Apologizes After Learning the Bad News
It was another shocking result on "American Idol" Thursday, April 19 with Colton Dixon getting the boot. Never landing on the bottom three before since entering the final rounds, the 20-year-old singer got the lowest vote following his moderate performances on Wednesday.
"You know, I need to apologize," Colton said after Ryan Seacrest revealed that Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone, who also landed on the bottom three, would stay on the singing competition for the Top 6 performances show. "I wasn't myself last night, and I get it."
"I appreciate what you told me last night. I'll take that when I'm making a record," the Tennessee boy told the judges, who gave some constructive criticisms after he sang "Bad Romance" and "September" the night before. Offering a consolation, Randy Jackson said, "You have a huge career ahead of you, man."
On the latest results show, Ryan once again paid a homage to the late Dick Clark. LMFAO, meanwhile, brought cheers to the stage with their performance of "Sorry for Party Rockin".
More American Idol News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung