'American Idol' Results: Colton Dixon Apologizes After Learning the Bad News
It was another shocking result on "American Idol" Thursday, April 19 with Colton Dixon getting the boot. Never landing on the bottom three before since entering the final rounds, the 20-year-old singer got the lowest vote following his moderate performances on Wednesday.
"You know, I need to apologize," Colton said after Ryan Seacrest revealed that Hollie Cavanagh and Elise Testone, who also landed on the bottom three, would stay on the singing competition for the Top 6 performances show. "I wasn't myself last night, and I get it."
"I appreciate what you told me last night. I'll take that when I'm making a record," the Tennessee boy told the judges, who gave some constructive criticisms after he sang "Bad Romance" and "September" the night before. Offering a consolation, Randy Jackson said, "You have a huge career ahead of you, man."
On the latest results show, Ryan once again paid a homage to the late Dick Clark. LMFAO, meanwhile, brought cheers to the stage with their performance of "Sorry for Party Rockin".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation