Video: The Wanted and Team Blake Shelton Rock 'The Voice'
The Wanted continued their invasion in the United States. Just two weeks after paying "American Idol" a visit, Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes came to its rival show "The Voice" for a performance.
The British boyband catered audience with their latest single "Chasing the Sun" from their second studio album "Battleground". Near the end of the performance, they were joined by Blake Shelton's three remaining proteges, RaeLynn, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul.
After the gig, Tom tweeted, "An unbelievable experience. Thanks you to @NBCTheVoice for an amazing day!! Unforgettable." Max wrote, "Loved the voice!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!" Siva posted, "The voice was feckin amazing!" Nathan gushed about how he "had an amazin time" and "had so much fun."
It's the second elimination night on "The Voice" quarterfinals. After sending home Jesse Campbell and Jordis Unga respectively a night before, Christina Aguilera and Blake once again eliminated one singer each. The former judge decided to let Ashley De La Rosa go, while the latter chose to axe RaeLynn.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'