Video: The Wanted and Team Blake Shelton Rock 'The Voice'
The Wanted continued their invasion in the United States. Just two weeks after paying "American Idol" a visit, Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes came to its rival show "The Voice" for a performance.
The British boyband catered audience with their latest single "Chasing the Sun" from their second studio album "Battleground". Near the end of the performance, they were joined by Blake Shelton's three remaining proteges, RaeLynn, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul.
After the gig, Tom tweeted, "An unbelievable experience. Thanks you to @NBCTheVoice for an amazing day!! Unforgettable." Max wrote, "Loved the voice!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!" Siva posted, "The voice was feckin amazing!" Nathan gushed about how he "had an amazin time" and "had so much fun."
It's the second elimination night on "The Voice" quarterfinals. After sending home Jesse Campbell and Jordis Unga respectively a night before, Christina Aguilera and Blake once again eliminated one singer each. The former judge decided to let Ashley De La Rosa go, while the latter chose to axe RaeLynn.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce