Video: The Wanted and Team Blake Shelton Rock 'The Voice'
The Wanted continued their invasion in the United States. Just two weeks after paying "American Idol" a visit, Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes came to its rival show "The Voice" for a performance.
The British boyband catered audience with their latest single "Chasing the Sun" from their second studio album "Battleground". Near the end of the performance, they were joined by Blake Shelton's three remaining proteges, RaeLynn, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul.
After the gig, Tom tweeted, "An unbelievable experience. Thanks you to @NBCTheVoice for an amazing day!! Unforgettable." Max wrote, "Loved the voice!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!" Siva posted, "The voice was feckin amazing!" Nathan gushed about how he "had an amazin time" and "had so much fun."
It's the second elimination night on "The Voice" quarterfinals. After sending home Jesse Campbell and Jordis Unga respectively a night before, Christina Aguilera and Blake once again eliminated one singer each. The former judge decided to let Ashley De La Rosa go, while the latter chose to axe RaeLynn.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent