Video: The Wanted and Team Blake Shelton Rock 'The Voice'
The Wanted continued their invasion in the United States. Just two weeks after paying "American Idol" a visit, Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes came to its rival show "The Voice" for a performance.
The British boyband catered audience with their latest single "Chasing the Sun" from their second studio album "Battleground". Near the end of the performance, they were joined by Blake Shelton's three remaining proteges, RaeLynn, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul.
After the gig, Tom tweeted, "An unbelievable experience. Thanks you to @NBCTheVoice for an amazing day!! Unforgettable." Max wrote, "Loved the voice!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!" Siva posted, "The voice was feckin amazing!" Nathan gushed about how he "had an amazin time" and "had so much fun."
It's the second elimination night on "The Voice" quarterfinals. After sending home Jesse Campbell and Jordis Unga respectively a night before, Christina Aguilera and Blake once again eliminated one singer each. The former judge decided to let Ashley De La Rosa go, while the latter chose to axe RaeLynn.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2