Video: The Wanted and Team Blake Shelton Rock 'The Voice'
The Wanted continued their invasion in the United States. Just two weeks after paying "American Idol" a visit, Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes came to its rival show "The Voice" for a performance.
The British boyband catered audience with their latest single "Chasing the Sun" from their second studio album "Battleground". Near the end of the performance, they were joined by Blake Shelton's three remaining proteges, RaeLynn, Erin Willett and Jermaine Paul.
After the gig, Tom tweeted, "An unbelievable experience. Thanks you to @NBCTheVoice for an amazing day!! Unforgettable." Max wrote, "Loved the voice!! Hope you guys enjoy it!!!" Siva posted, "The voice was feckin amazing!" Nathan gushed about how he "had an amazin time" and "had so much fun."
It's the second elimination night on "The Voice" quarterfinals. After sending home Jesse Campbell and Jordis Unga respectively a night before, Christina Aguilera and Blake once again eliminated one singer each. The former judge decided to let Ashley De La Rosa go, while the latter chose to axe RaeLynn.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer