New 'Glee' Preview for 'Big Brother' Features Talks About the Future
Another preview for "Glee" upcoming episode has been unleashed just a few days before the show's return. As the countdown to graduation begins, the seniors of McKinley High, especially those at New Directions, talk about their future.
Finn, who was about to walk down the aisle with Rachel in the last episode, tells her, "If I'm gonna be your husband...," but Mercedes seemingly still has no idea what she's going to do after graduating the high school. Santana, meanwhile, gets not-so-encouraging advice from Sue to enter a business school.
In "Big Brother" which will air Tuesday, April 10, Sue will enlist the local celebrity's help in improving New Directions' acting technique and get medical news that forces a change in her behavior. Meanwhile, Puck makes Finn a business proposal that could derail his future plans with Rachel.
Matthew Bomer will guest star as Blaine's narcissistic older brother Cooper, who returns to Lima from Hollywood. While Cooper's presence is welcome by some, it forces Blaine to address the brothers' ongoing sibling rivalry. The "White Collar" actor will team up with Darren Criss to perform Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" and a mash-up of Duran Duran's classics, "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Rio".
A day before "Glee" airs its new episode on FOX, Bravo will present "Inside the Actors Studio" featuring the musical show's cast and creator. Some sneak peeks to the special have been shared, one of which features Matthew Morrison showing his dancing skill.
"Glee" 3.15 preview #4:
Previews of "Glee" cast and creator on "Inside the Actors Studio":
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?