Justin Bieber Claims He Had to Shave Head After Getting Slimed at 2012 KCAs
Justin Bieber might be using a recent event where he got slimed to mess around with his fans. Hours after he got doused in green goo at Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards, the "Boyfriend" singer took to Twitter to tell his followers that he had to shave his head because the slime won't come off.
"WILL GOT ME. CLASSIC. only 1 bad thing though. slime didnt come out. hair grows back. looking like i did when i was 10," tweeted the 18-year-old pop sensation. "i havent shaved my head in a long time. feels kinda cool. i used to shave it every summer. all good. it grows back." Given the timing of his tweets, it is likely that they were only his April Fool's Day prank.
Bieber got green slime rained on him at the end of this year's KCAs. After accepting his orange blimp for Fave Male Singer inside the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 31 afternoon, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez was told by host Will Smith that he has been chosen by online votes to get slimed.
Afterward, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Twitter to share his thought, "i didnt get slimed. i got destroyed BIG WILLY STYLE! haha. #SlimeIsCOLD." He followed it up with another tweet that read, "THANK YOU TO THE FANS!! I wouldnt miss an award from you guys. It has always been us against the world! I LOVE U!"
More Justin Bieber News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy