Justin Bieber Claims He Had to Shave Head After Getting Slimed at 2012 KCAs
Justin Bieber might be using a recent event where he got slimed to mess around with his fans. Hours after he got doused in green goo at Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards, the "Boyfriend" singer took to Twitter to tell his followers that he had to shave his head because the slime won't come off.
"WILL GOT ME. CLASSIC. only 1 bad thing though. slime didnt come out. hair grows back. looking like i did when i was 10," tweeted the 18-year-old pop sensation. "i havent shaved my head in a long time. feels kinda cool. i used to shave it every summer. all good. it grows back." Given the timing of his tweets, it is likely that they were only his April Fool's Day prank.
Bieber got green slime rained on him at the end of this year's KCAs. After accepting his orange blimp for Fave Male Singer inside the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 31 afternoon, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez was told by host Will Smith that he has been chosen by online votes to get slimed.
Afterward, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Twitter to share his thought, "i didnt get slimed. i got destroyed BIG WILLY STYLE! haha. #SlimeIsCOLD." He followed it up with another tweet that read, "THANK YOU TO THE FANS!! I wouldnt miss an award from you guys. It has always been us against the world! I LOVE U!"
More Justin Bieber News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!