Justin Bieber Claims He Had to Shave Head After Getting Slimed at 2012 KCAs
Justin Bieber might be using a recent event where he got slimed to mess around with his fans. Hours after he got doused in green goo at Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards, the "Boyfriend" singer took to Twitter to tell his followers that he had to shave his head because the slime won't come off.
"WILL GOT ME. CLASSIC. only 1 bad thing though. slime didnt come out. hair grows back. looking like i did when i was 10," tweeted the 18-year-old pop sensation. "i havent shaved my head in a long time. feels kinda cool. i used to shave it every summer. all good. it grows back." Given the timing of his tweets, it is likely that they were only his April Fool's Day prank.
Bieber got green slime rained on him at the end of this year's KCAs. After accepting his orange blimp for Fave Male Singer inside the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 31 afternoon, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez was told by host Will Smith that he has been chosen by online votes to get slimed.
Afterward, the "Baby" hitmaker took to Twitter to share his thought, "i didnt get slimed. i got destroyed BIG WILLY STYLE! haha. #SlimeIsCOLD." He followed it up with another tweet that read, "THANK YOU TO THE FANS!! I wouldnt miss an award from you guys. It has always been us against the world! I LOVE U!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame